Twisted Steel Soul Nite@yates Halifax Sundays

Just like thank everyone who came on sunday, myself and Barry Holland turned up with turntables & records

(only cd was a free giveaways) Martin the manger is 100% behind making this into a top northern soul & tamla night,

its now up to the soul people of Halifax to support this night,

100% VINYL

NO TALC POLICE ( talc supplied by us)

If we dont have your request we 99% gaurantee for the next one

getting ready for the next on on sunday 4th september (even changed my hoildays so I can be there)

"almost forgot to say thanks to the people who popped in after the alldayer in leeds"

Nigel & Elaine

TWISTED STEEL SOUL NITES

Barry holland

KAY GEE BEE (Sheffield)

• Replies 2
  • Views 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barry Holland

Just like thank everyone who came on sunday, myself and Barry Holland turned up with turntables & records

(only cd was a free giveaways) Martin the manger is 100% behind making this into a top northern soul & tamla night,

its now up to the soul people of Halifax to support this night,

100% VINYL

NO TALC POLICE ( talc supplied by us)

If we dont have your request we 99% gaurantee for the next one

getting ready for the next on on sunday 4th september (even changed my hoildays so I can be there)

"almost forgot to say thanks to the people who popped in after the alldayer in leeds"

Nigel & Elaine

TWISTED STEEL SOUL NITES

Barry holland

KAY GEE BEE (Sheffield)

Many thanks to Nigel and Elaine for asking me to play a spot for them and for being great company all night, really enjoyed the beer, but not the hangover and it wouldn't be a true night out with Nigel without getting lost on the way home. :lol:

Also thanks to the friendly people of Halifax :hatsoff2: for making us very welcome and dancing along to the sounds and all the requests we had, great crowd, hope I'll be back next month, Barry, KGB, KTF. :thumbsup:

Hi Barry thanks for your kind words, funny you should say about next month! It would be great if you could make it again in september had an email from the martin at Yates he's will up for it got the new posters up, will talk with you before ! will be at KGB this saturday frist saturday off for months so might not make any sense (not that I ever do)

Nigel & Elaine

Source Advert