$10 List + Reductions & Additions On Banks Bros Lou Courtney, Ike & Tina (Loma), Freddy King, +

BIG $10 list and some pricier items! Lots of good deals, just trying to clear out some stuff. PM to reserve. $4 to ship to the US for the first three records, $1 for each record after that. $6 to ship to the UK and Europe for the first two records, $1 for each record after that. A * Next to a title denotes a new addition

The Banks Bros - Bring It All Back Home/Instrumental - Consolidated - (VG++) $250 - In demand modern-funk track. Given away as a promotional item for the first black owned bank.

Lou Courtney - Hey joyce/I'm Mad About You - Pop-side - (VG++) $80 $70- Classic funk w/ breaks used on Brainfreeze.

Andrew Lewis Band - Midnite Man/Holding On - Richmond - (NM-) $60 - Mint copy of a pretty obscure modern double-sider out of Virginia. Has funk and modern appeal. Two great sides.

*Ike & Tina Turner - Somebody Needs You/Just To Be With You - Loma (WLP) - (VG-) $45 (Somebody plays through with little noise but the flip is noisy) - Ridiculously good Northern track penned by Frank Wilson

*Bobbettes - All In Your Mind/That's A Bad Thing To Know - Mayhew - (VG+) $25 - For the money this record contains two incredible funky sides.

*Mable John - Who Wouldn't Love a Man Like That/You Made a Fool Out of Me - Tamla - (VG++) - $40 Classic early Detroit sound

Freddy King - Now I've Got A Woman/Onion Rings - Federal - (VG) $30 - Storming RnB classic. NOT THE BOOTLEG, this is he original copy pressed on heavy Vinyl.

The Vanguards - It's To Late For Love/The Thought of Losing Your Love - Lamp (more rare version w/yellow label w/Lamp logo) - (VG++) - $50 $40 Killer two-sider w/ tremendously fast group-funk track. Fully worth the money.

LuLu Reed & Freddy King - You Can't Hide/(Let Your Love) Watch Over Me - Federal - (VG) $25 $20 In demand new breed R&B ripper. Nice white label copy.

Artie Golden - Bad Habits/I'll be Home - Bunky (VG++) - SOLD - Killer funky-soul sound that is great on the floor. Moerer has these for $95 and other than that they don't turn up.

EVERYTHING BELOW IS $10!!!

Funk Pieces

Bobby Rush - Gotta Find You Girl/Gotta Be Funky - On Top Records - VG++

Maceo & All The Kings Men - A Funky tale To Tell/Dreams - Excello (DJ) NM-

Miz Davis - Sing a Happy Funky Song/same - Now - NM-

John Phillips Soul & His Stone Marching Band - That Memphis Thing/The Soulg Strut - Pepper - VG+

Willie Hutch - Use What You Got pt. 1 & 2 - Maverick (promo copy) - VG+

Broad Street Gang - Fair Skin Man/We need Love - Cougar Records - VG++

Simtec & Wylie - Cross That Bridge/What's Good To You - Mister Chand - VG+

James Stuart & The Dynamics - Sweet Woman/Sardines and Turnip Greens - J and J - VG++

Paul Humphrey & His Cool Aid Chemists - Cool Aid/Detroit - Lizard - VG++

The Cal Jenkins Revue - Jenkins Got A Funky Thing'/The Cutoff - Kef Records - NM-

The Malibus - I Just Can't Stand It/ The Robot - Duke (Promo) - NM- SOLD

Buffalo Soldier - The land of Perdition/What Could It Be - SMC -NM-

Edwin Daughtery - Your Love Is Showing/Groovy Monday - Savern - VG++

The Mad Men - Do The African Twist Pt1 & 2- Gamble - VG++

The Soul Runners - Chittlin' Salad pt 1 & 2 - MoSoul - VG++

Lattimore Brown - Yak-a-Poo/I Wish I Felt This Way At Home - Renegade Records - VG++

Clarence Reid - Let Those Soul Sounds Play/I'm Sorry baby - Tay-ster - VG+

Earl Lett - Are You Confused/Love and Affection - Beantown - VG++

Gene West - In The Ghetto/same - Original Sound (WLP) - VG++

Arlean Brown - I'm A Streaker/Why i Love You - Duo Sound - VG++

Northern Pieces

Ed Townsend - Don't Lead Me On/I Want To Be With You - Tru-Glo-Town - VG++

Mad Dog & The Pups - Come In To My Love Shop/ instrumental - Magic City - VG+

Nancy Butts - You're Gonna Need Somebody/Go On To Her - Flaming Arrow (WLP) - NM-

The Gems - I Can't Help Myself/Can't You Take a Hint - Chess - NM- SOLD

The Emotions - You'd Better Get Pushed To it/Can't Stand No More Heartaches - Braindstorm - VG++

The Artistics - Nothing but Heartaches/You make Me Happy - Brunswick (Promo) - VG

Rose Batiste - Come Back In A Hurry/I Still Wait For You - Revilot - VG+ SOLD

Shirley Ellis - Soul Time/Waitin' - Columbia - VG+ SOLD

Lamar Morris - Wanted/I Lost Someone- ABC Paramount - VG-

Lily Fields - Help me Make It Through The Night/Once You Understand - Spectrum - VG+

RnB Pieces

Bobby Charles - Why Can't You/Put Your Arms Around Me Honey - Chess - VG

Ruby Johnson - Nobody Cares/Why Do You Want To leave Me - Nebs - VG-

Shelley Fisher - Elegy(Plain lack Boy)/Big City Lights - Aries - NM-

Titus Turner - Taking Care of Business/We Told You Not To Marry - Glover Records - VG++

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!