2011-08-20 100 Club 6Ts Northern Soul All Nighter

Guest Imogen

Sorry can't make this as it's our Julie's 50th. Have a good one. We'll be back full throttle for the Anniversary in September after the Hitsville weekender in Spain.

See you all soon xx

Guest BigPaul

We have a small addition to the Nth Notts/Northants massive :g::P

He talks a lot and has already posted on here saying he cant make it :g::lol:

Answers on a postcard please :thumbsup::rofl:

Sorry can't make this as it's our Julie's 50th. Have a good one. We'll be back full throttle for the Anniversary in September after the Hitsville weekender in Spain.

See you all soon xx

Now I remember.

Any volunteers for the cloakroom for this one? Clean criminal record and able to stay all night?

Have a great party and break kids.

Ady

Now I remember.

Any volunteers for the cloakroom for this one? Clean criminal record and able to stay all night?

Ady

Cant wait for Saturday.Coming down with Big Paul,meeting up with John,Jen,,Irish?,Danny?...any more?

Ady, i fit 1 of the criteria above..but which one? :g:

Blue Posts eta ...- 10.pm......Kev.

Edited by KevH

Now I remember.

Ady

That's me out then :D

Guest BigPaul

Look forward to a chin wag Kev ...cheers ,Eddie

Well thats your night taken care of then Eddie :lol::hatsoff2:

Btw Be good to see you Dolly :thumbsup:

Best

Paul

Edited by BigPaul

Should be making a Rare outing to the 100 tonight, along with my old buddy Pete Wickham :) Be good to catch up & see a few old Buddy's :)

JB 07977-330697

that will be a rarety indeed john look forward to catchin up later just about to leave pickin up some strays from bambury on the way hoping to make the blue post for a couple of beers :thumbup:

Should be making a Rare outing to the 100 tonight, along with my old buddy Pete Wickham :) Be good to catch up & see a few old Buddy's :)

JB 07977-330697

that will be a rarety indeed john look forward to catchin up later just about to leave pickin up some strays from bambury on the way hoping to make the blue post for a couple of beers :thumbup:

At long last, can't wait to catch up with everyone on Sat night... Hee Hee :wave: :wave:

Dolly :D

can i pinch ya bum :rolleyes:

Guest BigPaul

Top nite in the capital, great mix of music, dancefloor action and fun, games ta boot :thumbup::lol:

Thanx to Butch for Milton James :thumbsup:

Blowin up my mind-Exciters still sounds the bollox to :thumbsup: records like that work in good sets :yes: think it was Ady who played it :g:

Thanx to John and Jen for the onward lift from Kettering :thumbsup: and of course me little friend Kev of the H :rofl:

Nice to see Dolly, Toby and Billy Whizz out and about again :yes: Hope the owd groins ok today Bill :thumbup:

Best

Paul

Guest Andy Kempster

quality night again at the 100, lots of smiling faces all night

?

whats happening with the tickets ady? are we able to buy online as i got sidetracked and didnt get round to sorting mine out?

The 6TS site will be updated shortly, in the meantime if you wanna grab tickets

Tickets £20 each by cheque

Payable to Ady Croasdell

Flat 10

108 Gt Titchfield St

London

W1W 6SN

or £20.75 PayPal to

ady.croasdell@btinternet.com

This event will sell out: don't delay

Cheers

Ady

PS Will report on the nighter later; i had a ball.

Guest Andy Kempster

The 6TS site will be updated shortly, in the meantime if you wanna grab tickets

Tickets £20 each by cheque

Payable to Ady Croasdell

Flat 10

108 Gt Titchfield St

London

W1W 6SN

or £20.75 PayPal to

ady.croasdell@btinternet.com

This event will sell out: don't delay

Cheers

Ady

PS Will report on the nighter later; i had a ball.

brilliant cheers Ady

thats mine sorted

:thumbup:

Excellent night at the 100 and a superb mix of tunes.

Good to see Trickster and Billy back on the floor after comparing operation scars. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the anniversary.

Thanks for a superb night.

Best

Tabs

Hi tabs nice to c u mate at the 100 club on saturday, trickster came over and asked me how was the op, still a bit sore but on the mend, he sed i just had an op showed me the scar, i couldnt believe it, that was from his collarbone straight down the middle to his ring piece. i sed wtf that they opened me up to see what was there, what did they find trickster, 2 number plates, spare wheel, roof rack, 2 cartons of kfc, and a tin of red bull, top man gone through all that he was still on form saturday doin his moves, ur a diamond trickster if ur reading this see u out and about mate billy

TOP NIGHT ADY MUSIC WAS BRILL, I REALLY ENJOYED BUTCH SECOND SET, MICK HAD A GREAT SPOT, PLAYED THE OJ'S, JOHN McCLURE NEVER DISAPPOINT, DAVE RIMMER PLAYED SOME REALLY GOOD R&B AND FEW UP TEMPOS AS WELL, GOOD CROWD THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, NICE TO SEE DOLLY LOOKING NICE AS EVER, BACK DOOR KENNY HE WAS ON A HIGH, JUST SPENT £500 ON RECORDS, BIG PAUL AND HIS MATE, STILL GOT THE FOOTWORK THERE PAUL, AND MY OLD MATE TABS, SPENT THE NIGHT WITH THE NORWICH CROWD, GREAT BUNCH OF LADS, IF I MISS ANYONE IT'S BEEN A BUSY NIGHT, NO ANNIVERSARY FOR ME I HATE THEM IN THE NICE SORT OF WAY, OH BTW THE FLOOR WAS EXCELLENT, IT WAS LIKE AN ICE SKATING RING, SEE YOU IN OCTOBER ADY. BILLY

• Helpful 1

TOP NIGHT ADY MUSIC WAS BRILL, I REALLY ENJOYED BUTCH SECOND SET, MICK HAD A GREAT SPOT, PLAYED THE OJ'S, JOHN McCLURE NEVER DISAPPOINT, DAVE RIMMER PLAYED SOME REALLY GOOD R&B AND FEW UP TEMPOS AS WELL, GOOD CROWD THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, NICE TO SEE DOLLY LOOKING NICE AS EVER, BACK DOOR KENNY HE WAS ON A HIGH, JUST SPENT £500 ON RECORDS, BIG PAUL AND HIS MATE, STILL GOT THE FOOTWORK THERE PAUL, AND MY OLD MATE TABS, SPENT THE NIGHT WITH THE NORWICH CROWD, GREAT BUNCH OF LADS, IF I MISS ANYONE IT'S BEEN A BUSY NIGHT, NO ANNIVERSARY FOR ME I HATE THEM IN THE NICE SORT OF WAY, OH BTW THE FLOOR WAS EXCELLENT, IT WAS LIKE AN ICE SKATING RING, SEE YOU IN OCTOBER ADY. BILLY

Go on Billy super stuff,i nearly lasted it out for the whole night, and that Derek and Clive thing Ady played i want one. :D

Billy & Clyde Ken, you're getting your double acts mixed up. And well done lasting most of the night, you'll make an all-nighter goer yet :D

Superb night, I just give up trying to guess what they'll be like, the last one was a big disappointment, this was the pooch's testicles.

Great fun from veterans and new converts alike. Busy dancefloor and top tunes. Big thanks to the Norwich, Brummijum and South Yorks lads along with the Stafford and Harboro twin-sets. That anniversary is going to be something else. If we suspend you and Trickster in a cage Billy, will you come and be out go-go boys?

• Helpful 1

Billy & Clyde Ken, you're getting your double acts mixed up. And well done lasting most of the night, you'll make an all-nighter goer yet :D

Superb night, I just give up trying to guess what they'll be like, the last one was a big disappointment, this was the pooch's testicles.

Great fun from veterans and new converts alike. Busy dancefloor and top tunes. Big thanks to the Norwich, Brummijum and South Yorks lads along with the Stafford and Harboro twin-sets. That anniversary is going to be something else. If we suspend you and Trickster in a cage Billy, will you come and be out go-go boys?

ME THINK I WILL GIV THAT A MISS ADY, ENJOYED THE NIGHT GOOD MUSIC, I MUST BRING MY OWN 3 BEFORE 8 RECORDS LOL, HAV A GOOD ANNIVERSARY CHEERS BILLY

Apologies for late comment, just been busy. I really enjoyed it, the music was excellent, particularly Butch's first set, danced to nearly all of them including some I wasn't familiar with. What was the Chuck Jackson track he played? Also thanks to him for the Hopkins Brothers. What made the night even better was seeing friends who I've not seen for a while, Mike Humphries, Toby, Andy, Eddie Hubbard, etc.

Thanks to Martin for his company, we left at about 4.30, and Kenny kindly gave us a lift back to Enfield. It was probably for the best as the trains on my line from King's Cross were affected by engineering works, so it would have taken a long time to get back to mine. Apologies to John McClure for missing his second set.

Guest rasfoz

A great night as always & musically great also nice to see frank &, richard it was nice to hear butch slip in hank hodge in his 2nd set, like billy ill swerve the anniversary & attend the one after as its always a pleasure