Crescent Soul Club [York]......jez Jones & Geese

post-9749-0-79624900-1312977856_thumb.jp

Two Fantastic Guest dj`s at our September installment of the CRESCENT SOUL CLUB.

After the massive success and full house at our July event, this also promises to be a full house.

CRESCENT W.M.C

BLOSSOM STREET

YORK

Y024 1AJ

DIRECTIONS TO EVENT FOLLOW LINK BELOW..............LARGE CAR PARK AVAILABLE, LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR, CHEAP BAR, £4.00 ADMISSION ON THE DOOR

7PM-1AM

Edited by SONBERT
  • Replies 62
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just starting to go out more "local", back from holiday the day before, so this could be a plan! Be good to see Geese & Jez, they always trot out some quality tunes! :thumbsup:

Just starting to go out more "local", back from holiday the day before, so this could be a plan! Be good to see Geese & Jez, they always trot out some quality tunes! :thumbsup:

Look forward to meeting you, we allways meet up in the Bay horse opposite the venue before hand for a pint if your early, pop in for a drink :thumbsup:

Think I need to make sure the other half isnt working that saturday!

"THE BAY HORSE

Each week we will bring you two resident ales and at least one guest ale which will come from a local brewery. As ale drinking becomes more and more popular we gurantee that you will have a fantastic selection to choose from, The Bay Horse is a member of CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) so please be assured we are kept updated on the latest real ale news and developments."

Sounds good - Real ale followed by real music! :yes:

Think I need to make sure the other half isnt working that saturday!

"THE BAY HORSE

Each week we will bring you two resident ales and at least one guest ale which will come from a local brewery. As ale drinking becomes more and more popular we gurantee that you will have a fantastic selection to choose from, The Bay Horse is a member of CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) so please be assured we are kept updated on the latest real ale news and developments."

Sounds good - Real ale followed by real music! :yes:

Yeh proper olde world pub mate, one of those i personally have to duck down to get through the doorway into the front bar, then again i am 6ft 2" :lol:

post-9749-0-79624900-1312977856_thumb.jp

Two Fantastic Guest dj`s at our September installment of the CRESCENT SOUL CLUB.

After the massive success and full house at our July event, this also promises to be a full house.

CRESCENT W.M.C

BLOSSOM STREET

YORK

Y024 1AJ

DIRECTIONS TO EVENT FOLLOW LINK BELOW..............LARGE CAR PARK AVAILABLE, LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR, CHEAP BAR, £4.00 ADMISSION ON THE DOOR

7PM-1AM

Can't make this, Harry, I'll be bronzing my body in sunny climes.

It'll be a good 'un anyway. Always is.

Steve

Yes its come round again , soooo looking forward to this , and seeing Jez & Geese , top top guys who play top top music , cant wait xxxxxx

All very very SPLENDID!!!! We are deffo looking forward to seeing yourself and H---and spinning a few little ditties. Great little 'Yorkshire adventure' is beckoning :yes:

Keep that Jez Jones away from any towels :lol: :rofl:.........those that know the score know the score lol :P

Fcek me Smudge---My towel collection is better than me record collection lol-- :D ....YOU know the score!! :thumbup:.

I travel the length and breadth of the country to secure that elusive..............................................................................................towel :g::D

Edited by jez jones

..and mine's locked in a vault--never to see daylight again,.. So that leaves............................................................................................. :g::yes::rofl:

GEESE!

...whoa time flies :ohmy: --its next weekend best get butt in gear and sort some sounds out and somewhere get us heads down :yes:

..any ideas of hotels and B&B's in the area from the 'locals' out there?? :thumbsup:

.......I hope I haven't gotta start drinking early doors with Mr Crosby have I ? :wicked::yes:

There's only one answer to that Jez YES :D its the law :lol: well thats holidays over , kids almost back to school PHEW time to get back to the important stuff :lol::lol: SOULTIME xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest yorks old boys

hi lets get it on two soul do,s on the same night its the crescent for my possee and looking forward to this one this as been on the cards for a while and the club is calling burton lane like last time dont be late

hi lets get it on two soul do,s on the same night its the crescent for my possee and looking forward to this one this as been on the cards for a while and the club is calling burton lane like last time dont be late

Well Ken, we can only put the Dates on the events calendar on here and on the yksoul events page as we book them, which was the begining of the year, if people don`t want to take any notice of these and go ahead and book there dates on the same night, thats up to them. But its allways been an unwritten thing born purely out of respect for other promoters and also the dj`s who have been booked at events as long as i can remember, not to double book. We at the Crescent can certainly say we`ve never clashed with any other local events, even changing our dates to accomadate such things as local charity events in the past. But hey ho thats the way it goes. I`m sure it won`t effect our night. No gimmicks here, just good northern soul music, with an ever growing regular crowd. Look forward to seeing you and the Lady`s of soul Ken-H :thumbsup:

Edited by SONBERT