Ska / Reggae / Rock Steady 45S ....various

Andreas

hi, the following 45s are looking for a new home. No.01 to 06 have sound files (click on the titles to come to a divshare player), ask if you want to hear one of the others and I´ll send you a mp3 to your email box. please pm me if anything of the following 45 of intrest for you to buy...

01 Crystalites & Ramon - Golden Chicken / Stranger In Town - Song Bird SB 1053 - EX- ... £80

(very hard to find and sought after double sider)

02 Lloyd Charmers / L. Robinson - Ling Tong Ting / Sweet Sweet - Song Bird SB 1001 - VG+ s.x.o.l.

label off center n.a.p. ... £40 (1st on label, quite rare as well)

03 Sir Collins & Versatiles - Exodus / Fight Life - Sir Collins Music Wheel SCMW 001 - EX- ...£35

(killer roots version to exodus)

04 Dobby Dobson - Loving Pauper / Sir Don - Trojan TR 011 - VG- w.o.l. ... £35

(hard to find, but in very worn condition hence the price)

05 Alton Ellis / Melodians & Hugh Roy - Aint That Loving You / Everybody Bawling - Treasure Isle TI-7064 - VG+ ...£35 (A. Ellis version to the soul classic by Johnny Taylor, here as dj version)

06 Versatiles "I Love You My Baby" / D. Barker "Reggae" - Versatiles + Dave Barker - Duke DU-74 - VG+ sicker mark on one label ...£85 (in-demand rare double sider, went recently on ebay in similar sound condition for over £130!)

07 Techniques / King Cannon - Who You Gonna Run To / Hi There - Camel CA 10 - VG+ w.o.l. ...£20 (great reggae version to Brenda Holloways motown classic in great sound condition, 1st on label)

08 Stranger Cole - What Moma No Want She Get / We Two - Amalgamated AMG 838 - VG+ one label h2o faded ...£30 (one of the harder to find on the label)

09 Dandy & Junior Smith - I Want Your Loving / Come Cure Me - Giant GN 25 - EX- ...£25 (killer in-demand deep rock steady double sider)

10 Ken Parker - My Whole World Is Falling Down / Choking Kind - Bamboo BAM 1 - VG+ n.c., s.w.o.l. ...£10 (Coxsone prod. 1st on label)

11 Eternals / Mudies All Stars - Push Me In The Corner / Mudies Madness - Moodisc MU-3507 blank pre release - EX- w.o.l. ...£20 (nice harry moodie production)

payments via paypal, postage extra.

Thanks for looking

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now