** Little Havens Childrens Hospice Charity Soul Nite ** Essex ** A Thank You ! **

eddiep

Hi guys and girls,

Just a reminder to those that know (or a heads up to those that don't...)

Next Friday see's a charity soul nite organised by Rob Messer (TV, Film and Radio star, Record Dealer and in general a legend in his own living room!) in aid of.......

LITTLE HAVENS CHILDREN'S HOSPICE

at

THE WELCOME CLUB

Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex

D.J's on the night are

Stanford's very own Jim Hill,

Cambridgeshire's "Soul Proffessor" Phil Rains

London Legend Warren Boogaloo

The "incomparable" Rob Messer and myself.

Hopefully you will be able to join us in supporting Little Havens who's work is invaluable to the children and families that need it out there as I'm sure you'll be aware.

Nice little venue The Welcome Club is with a polished dance floor, cheap bar and some great sounds coming courtesy of us lot on the decks.

Some great raffle prizes up for grabs too btw!

Tickets are available from Rob @ £5 each or £6 OTD.

MORE DETAILS HERE

Looking like it's shapeing up to be a great night so please join us if you can.

Your support will be much appreciated! :thumbsup:

All the best,

Eddie

Edited by eddiep
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A bit late in the day I know but..........

On behalf of Rob I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone in making the night a great success !!

The D.J's played some great stuff and seem to hit the spot for many.

It was commented and the feedback vibe was that it was great to hear the rare and underplayed tunes back to back with the classics too.

Well done to Jim Hill, Phil Rains, Warren 'Boogaloo' and suprise guest D.J. Yann Vatiste for playing some great stuff across the board and giving the punters some great tunes to dance too. :thumbsup: Just the ticket me thinks :wink:

A big THANK YOU also goes out to the punters without who's support wouldn't of made the evening what it was.

Even though we are all in times of financial struggle in one way or another you lot managed to raise over £650 towards the Little Haven's Children Hospice Appeal so bloody well done to you! :hatsoff2::thumbup::thumbup:

All for a good cause as you know and will no doubt greatfully be received by those that need it.

Thanks again everyone and well done !

Eddie

Edited by eddiep
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert