The Muni,colne (Help For Heroes)Northern Soul And Tamla

A NIGHT OF CLASSIC NORTHERN SOUL AND TAMLA MOTOWN

FEAT DJS FROM THE NORTH AND SOUTH OF ENGLAND

NORTHERN DJS ROMAN (WIZARD OF OUZE) + SHAUN FITTON (ROLLS ROYCE)

SOUTHERN DJS BOB SNOW (BOURNEMOUTH UNIVERSITY) + DANNY NORTH (FARNBOROUGH FOOTBALL CLUB)

DOORS OPEN 7.15 STARTS 8PM TO 1AM

ADMISSION £6 ON THE NIGHT OR TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE MUNI BOX OFFICE

ALL PROCEEDS GOING TO HELP FOR HEROES

MORE DETAILS CALL ROMAN 01282-613020 OR SHAUN 07775595320

OPENING SPOT AS ALWAYS WITH ROY SPEED GET THERE EARLY GONNA BE A PACKER

post-11689-0-33863100-1313087610_thumb.j

• Replies 10
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Guest Roy Stewart
:wave: Hey BOB.. nice to chat with yah on FB as well as here.. CD's are awesome btw txs!! - Chaos Crew is up an rdy to rock [practice seesion this w/end - somewhere called Rolls Royce?? he-he] :wave:

:wave: Hey BOB.. nice to chat with yah on FB as well as here.. CD's are awesome btw txs!! - Chaos Crew is up an rdy to rock [practice seesion this w/end - somewhere called Rolls Royce?? he-he] :wave:

Top man Roy always good to talk to you :hatsoff2: Glad you are enjoying the CD's pal. Not long to go now for the Muni, getting a real Buzz about it. Have a great time at the Rolls Royce, give Roman, Shaun and the Chaos Crew my best and get those legs warmed up for next week(Don't peak to early) Ha ha. Can't wait. See ya soon

Hi Roman & Gang,

Fantastic and very well worth cause (close to our heart).... :yes:

When we run our "Help For Heroes" venue in York, you kindly travelled over and did a brilliant hour for us (and you wouldn't even except fuel costs).... :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Unfortunately we are else where on your night and cannot make it.... :facepalm: Please PM me your address and I will send you a donation.... :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a great night.... :thumbsup:

Bridgey & Linda.... :thumbup:

Edited by Bridgey