Old Road, Conisbrough, Nr.Doncaster, S.Yorkshire, DN12 3LZ

Tel : 01709 - 863254

PRESENTS

THE

SUNDAY SOUL SELECTION

"FOR THE CONNOISSEUR"

SUNDAY 14th AUGUST

Quality Soul Across The Board, From The Rare And Underplayed

To Semi Known Obscurities With A Choice Selection Of The Finest Oldies.

This new Sunday event will be held Monthly

FROM 4:00PM-9:30PM

with DJ's,

Mark K & The Lifeline Crew, Andy Dyson, Soul Sam, Cliff Steele (TBC) and Nick Stevenson.

Record Dealers Welcome.

FREE ADDMISSION,HAPPY HOUR BAR PRICES,FOOD AVAILABLE 'TILL 4:00PM.

ACCOMMODATION ALSO AVAILABLE,PLEASE TELEPHONE 01709 863254.

• Replies 2
  • Views 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Lord Conyers Hotel

Old Road, Conisbrough, Nr.Doncaster, S.Yorkshire, DN12 3LZ

Tel : 01709 - 863254

PRESENTS

THE

SUNDAY SOUL SELECTION

"FOR THE CONNOISSEUR"

SUNDAY 14th AUGUST

Quality Soul Across The Board, From The Rare And Underplayed

To Semi Known Obscurities With A Choice Selection Of The Finest Oldies.

This new Sunday event will be held Monthly

FROM 4:00PM-9:30PM

with DJ's,

Mark K & The Lifeline Crew, Andy Dyson, Soul Sam, Cliff Steele (TBC) and Nick Stevenson.

Record Dealers Welcome.

FREE ADDMISSION,HAPPY HOUR BAR PRICES,FOOD AVAILABLE 'TILL 4:00PM.

ACCOMMODATION ALSO AVAILABLE,PLEASE TELEPHONE 01709 863254.

Hello all ,this afternoon meet up is a kinda extension of Soul Sams 70th bash after thorne saturday night, the conyers is in Conisbrough and a cracking room where myself Sam ,speedy and nick srevenson will be spinning all kinds of soul music ,infact cliff steele should be there too,i know some of the Thorne crowd are coming along with their sunday morning hangovers to make this weekend one to remember for our old friend Soiul Sam -more updates to follow. enjoy your weekend wherever you may be.A.d

Hello all ,this afternoon meet up is a kinda extension of Soul Sams 70th bash after thorne saturday night, the conyers is in Conisbrough and a cracking room where myself Sam ,speedy and nick srevenson will be spinning all kinds of soul music ,infact cliff steele should be there too,i know some of the Thorne crowd are coming along with their sunday morning hangovers to make this weekend one to remember for our old friend Soiul Sam -more updates to follow. enjoy your weekend wherever you may be.A.d

jesus me heads throbbing at the moment after Sam's cracking nite at thorne...A little reminder about this afternoon's soul session that me mate's putting on ...4pm start ,this event has been running for about 6 months with a healthy local support ,quite a few mentioned last nite they'd be popping along to listen to Sam grace the decks again ...so shake a leg ,wash yer privates and off we go with good soul on a sunday and all for free ...