A Little Film I Made - Lost Vinyl Gems Of The 60's

Pete S

https://vimeo.com/27637671

This is a little film I made featuring various records from my UK 60's collection. Firstly I have to tell you that it's a totally amateurish, done in one shot and made up on the spot job, with shaky camera work and much jibberish from yours truly, but if you like looking at and listening to 60's records then you'll probably enjoy this. This film features not just Northern Soul but also 60's beat, girl groups, psychedelia and a bit of rock 'n' roll as well. It lasts for about an hour and that should give you time to enjoy a couple of beers at the same time. There is a little bit of swearing so I apologise for that. Well not really. I f*cking hate wasps anyway.

p.s. dave kilworth, you'll love this mate

Edited by Pete S
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Thanks for this Pete, great entertainment and informative too. And it's not amateurish, 'down to earth' but not amateurish! Hope everyone is keeping Okay - Ade

Well thanks Ade, glad you enjoyed it, people who like records will enjoy it.

All ok thank you apart from Grace who has chicken pox and is spotty from head to toe.

Expecting a long hard footie season though...bottom 5 again.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

nice one pete,always nice to match a fizog to the voice and writing,is this what you do full time, collecting and selling i mean,also is the northern one still available to see.

kev

Yes mate, full time...you might like this

Edited by Pete S
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Have now completed issue 2 and will get it posted up soon. Sorry Mark, the wasp passed away from injuries caused by a large rolled up newspaper.

Looking forward to that - better go get the popcorn cooked!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!