Bournemouth: The End For Northern Soul All-Niters In The South?

Just to clarify things, the railway club had one promoter,Mark ( jonah ) jones, who holds no grudges and attended the last allnighter before this one and was also down to come to this one, but due to his other half having to work, he had to do baby sitting duties, hope that sets the record straight

Tim...was looking forward to seeing Jonnah there...pity he couldn't make it !!!

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

Sal sorry I wasn't talking about Tim or the other guy Johan well all know his name and by rich's last post he know this person as well I'll hold my tonuge for now best thing now is to finish this thread just close it sal it just going round in circles

Social source share

OK people, think thats the right idea, a good debate, some good steam let off and a deafening silence from all those who failed to show at a proper Niter on the South Coast and yet pretend to be into 'Northern Soul'. I think the general consensus is clearly there are two scenes now, I personally think the peope at Bournemouth last Friday are the ones still living out the scene and following the original ethics, the others I will not comment on any further. Thread closed. Thanks to Sal and Rod for having the guts. KTF.

Social source share