Elliots Birthday Bash

Guest Grov1

Just putting our feet up after a fantastic day :sweatingbullets: . Thank you so much to all of you for coming down and spending the day with our family to celebrate Elliots birthday. :thumbup:

Amazing from start to finish from all 12 DJ's :hatsoff2: . We all loved the day from Elliots Great Gran to Archie (2) Elliots Brother hes flat out for the night now.

Elliots buzzin and is now planning what to buy next from his record fund as well as playing his new tunes, Thank you all for your generosity as well as your kindness and encouragement to Elliot he has definitely picked up some new moves today from NELLY :facepalm: Elnels sister if you haven't seen her dance its a site to behold :no: , and amazingly Yocki and Nel behaved really well untill 5.30. (LOL) :lol::D

Elliot sees you all as a extended family and loves spending his nites out with you I'm sure as you see him as a Soulie not a kid, He sees all of you as kids and not just Soulies. :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Again thanks to all of you for today and watch out for the photos. See you all next Saturday at the Grosvenor and if I'm not at work Phoenix on Friday :g:

KTF

ELLIOT, SCOTT & MADELINE :thumbup::wave::hatsoff2:

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

we enjoyed this afternoon Elliotts birthday bash at the grov,good dj;s good music,good dancing and the burgers were lovely but only managed three,you'll be most welcome at the Phoenix on Friday Scott,hope you and Elliott can make it, :thumbsup: KTF Gigs

Had an excellent day,praise to all the dj's who not only kept the floor busy but accepted a young man into their fraternity with warmth and affection.Elloit you have a Top Father and Father you have a top Son,thanks again to all who contributed to make this a memorable day for Elliot and will see you all again this Saturday at the Grosvenor,ktf Mandy,Michelle,Alan & Tosh. :yes:

Big thanks for all the kind comments glad everyone enjoyed it and thanks again to all dj's who gave there time for Elliot.

Graham glad you enjoyed the grub no wonder ya ain't up to the moves now eating that much just lucky more didn't turn up hey !!. Is it right what Ive heard that your getting drinks for first 100 on Saturday as well LOL :D :D :D :D :D

Alan n mandy have put up some wicked photos in gallery will get mine there ASAP

Again lots of love to all

Scott, mad n elliot :D

Edited by Grov1

Hello Elliot

Big thank you for inviting me to your do. A great day for a great little man. Music, people, DJ's and food were all excellent, no better way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Big thanks to Mark and Rob for their marvellous sound system, and of course Scott and Maddy for organising it.

KTF

Ian G

Just putting our feet up after a fantastic day :sweatingbullets: . Thank you so much to all of you for coming down and spending the day with our family to celebrate Elliots birthday. :thumbup:

Amazing from start to finish from all 12 DJ's :hatsoff2: . We all loved the day from Elliots Great Gran to Archie (2) Elliots Brother hes flat out for the night now.

Elliots buzzin and is now planning what to buy next from his record fund as well as playing his new tunes, Thank you all for your generosity as well as your kindness and encouragement to Elliot he has definitely picked up some new moves today from NELLY :facepalm: Elnels sister if you haven't seen her dance its a site to behold :no: , and amazingly Yocki and Nel behaved really well untill 5.30. (LOL) :lol::D

Elliot sees you all as a extended family and loves spending his nites out with you I'm sure as you see him as a Soulie not a kid, He sees all of you as kids and not just Soulies. :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Again thanks to all of you for today and watch out for the photos. See you all next Saturday at the Grosvenor and if I'm not at work Phoenix on Friday :g:

KTF

ELLIOT, SCOTT & MADELINE :thumbup::wave::hatsoff2:

Hi Scott Maddy and the Birthday boy Elliott sorry for the late reply( due to a family illness) but what a day me and joy had and what a honour to play at someones special day on sunday thank you special man for inviting us it means the world pal keep souling little man and happy birthday see you all soon Yocky and Joy