Right Track Soul Show This Sunday W. Guest T Rounce

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Unaccustomed as I am to self-promotion :D I thought I'd drop a line to let any interested parties know that, this Sunday between 2000 and 2200, I'm doing my annual 'special guest' stint on Harry and Diana's Right Track Soul Show on Salford City Radio (www.salfordcityradio.org)

I'm sure that the sainted Mr. Grundy would have warned you all himself that this is occurring, but I believe he's sunning himself on the Costa Del Memphis until tomorrow...

So in his absence, let me tell you that I will be playing lots of nice tunes - many of them unissued and unheard outside of FAME Studios or the Ace offices - and that I hope you will tune in to listen to some or all of them.

Feel free to phone in or send an e-mail only mind your language as there will be a lady present!

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bloody hell- just beat me to it Mr Rounce. I was going to put it on. Actually Diana isn't coming along so you can say what you want (within station rules of course).

Seriously Tonys selections are always interesting and are genuinely exclusive so listen it and phone up or email in with any comments.

John Marriott

Social source share

What a show!

Tony played some fantastic unissued tracks which I hope will be made available in the near future. I can't wait for the Fame box set.

Well done Harry, John and Tony.

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!