Grange, Rotherham. 20Th Aug 2011

Guest linda k

Guest linda k

Brill night lots of attenders. Thanks to everyone who danced to my spot which was later than i usually do. An to those who sat and listened. Dave and Terry did my First spot they did it better than me but i'm not going to let them have it. Alan ,Martyn Ward did brill spots. luved the bit of R&B, Martyn. Paul thanks for Everything your my hero Dj. :wicked:

Lindak

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi linda ,you did me proud great choice of music and like you say terry and dave set the standards early on then alan [herman] carried it on .

martyn played a blinder and so did you and im sure the 163 soulies will agree ,overall a brill night ,you are my female dj hero i think your going to take some beating

keep it up cheers paul :hatsoff2:

Have to say what a good night at the Grange on saturday the atmosphere there is something special,thought the music catered for everbody,all the dj`s playing cracking spots.

Must thank Paul for letting me and Dave (Dick and Dom, lol) play a few tunes really enjoyed it.

Nice to see my mate Martyn Ward on the decks it all started for me and him all those years ago in 1975 at Cleethorpes (Happy Days) seems like yesterday.

If you have yet to visit the grange get yourself along your in for a treat

Terry

Source Advert