20Th.aug The Return Of Loughborough Mini-Nighters

A BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THE FIRST LOUGHBOROUGH UNDER MY BANNER,I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE TURN OUT CONSIDERING WELLINGBOROUGH AND THE STUTE WERE ON.IT WAS PLEASING TO BE TOLD BY A NUMBER OF PEOPLE HOW FRIENDLY THEY FOUND IT.THE MUSIC WAS TOP QUALITY AS WERE THE PEOPLE ,THE MANAGEMENT HAVE ALREADY ASKED ME TO KEEP RUNNING THEM THERE SO WILL BE SORTING OUT FUTURE DATES AND WILL POST THEM ON THE CALENDAR ON THIS SITE.

REGARDS SAM MOORE

• Replies 10
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all, :shades:

I would just like to say what a great night we had at Loughborough on Saturday night :):thumbsup: . A big thank you goes to Sam for letting me loose on the decks at such a fantastic venue. It was the first time I’ve been to The Charnwood Club. Thank you to all for the warm welcome, :) I really enjoyed playing to a room full of soulful people.

David Dee :hatsoff2:

Guest sharmo 1

Hi Sam seriously glad it all happened for you mate I was going to come along after the stute but sadly had one brandy too many with a smoke of herbal on top so needed to get some grub !!! I'll see you soon owd lad sloppy kiss to your good lady please respect and regards Simon.

Guest Countryboyken

Hello Sam,

Thank you for asking me to Dj in the 2nd room, it was great and the feedback from the dancers was very much appreciated by myself and by my double decking partner big steve brown.

There were great sets both by Debbie and Mark and with no holds barred the music was great all night as the dance floor showed.

Ventured into the main room now and then, music was excellent, best record of the night for me was The Wrong Man - Tony Clark played by Nottinhams finest - Rob Smith.

Kyp the faith was excellent as thye warm up Dj and latter spots must be on the horizon for him, well done Kyp.

all the best,

Steve "Melton Mafia"

Guest LEICSSOULIES

Hi Sam,

Bit late in responding, just about recovered after skanking with Wez in the small room.

Please keep a bit of Reggae and Ska in there with the R & B was a great mix.

Good to see so many regular all nighter folk in attendance, especially with what was on,

Had a great time, will be back for the next one,

Ali n Clint x x

ALI GOING BACK TO KEEPING THE SKA AND REGGAE IN THIS ROOM, CAN YOU ASK WES OR ANYONE ELSE WHO MIGHT KNOW OF DJS FOR THIS ROOM,I KNOW PLENTY OF R&B DJS BUT NOT REGGAE ETC, SO INTEND HAVING ONE EVERY TIME.IF I CAN HAVE A NIGHT THERE NEXT FEB. THE WHOLE ROOM WILL PROBABLY BE THAT MUSIC RUN BY MARK WILSON.

SAM