Betty Lavette - In London

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Right, get onto www.ticketweb.co.uk and book your tickets for Betty Lavette. It's got 'plus guests' on the blurb BUT it's £13 per ticket and I've just booked mine. I've got no idea who's running the night and the venue is a bit strange.........Bush Hall, darn tha' Bush - but I'm only down the frog and toad in Hammersmith. My thanks to Paul Dunn for bringing this gig to my attention thumbup1.gif See you down there. Jo

jo, can you confirm any more details?

I have added his post to the 'events' section

cheers

Shane

Edited by vinylvixen
  • Replies 4
  • Views 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Oops :D It's Wednesday November 9th at 7.30 at the Bush Hall, London. Jo

Right, get onto www.ticketweb.co.uk and book your tickets for Betty Lavette. It's got 'plus guests' on the blurb BUT it's £13 per ticket and I've just booked mine. I've got no idea who's running the night and the venue is a bit strange.........Bush Hall, darn tha' Bush - but I'm only down the frog and toad in Hammersmith. My thanks to Paul Dunn for bringing this gig to my attention
thumbup1.gif
See you down there. Jo

jo, can you confirm any more details?

I have added his post to the 'events' section

cheers

Shane

Oops :D It's Wednesday November 9th at 7.30 at the Bush Hall, London. Jo

Just a quickie on this one- the venue is great, very intimate. We've done a couple of nights there over the past couple of years with another one planned for next year.

Guest vinylvixen

Well, it looks like our Betty is appearing on Jools Holland's 'Later' on November 11th so all non-attendees will be able to see her after all thumbup1.gif Jo

Just a quickie on this one- the venue is great, very intimate. We've done a couple of nights there over the past couple of years with another one planned for next year.

Saw Bettye last Thursday @ Paradiso in Amsterdam. It was STUNNING. She did mainly new material (no Let me down Easy) but hey with a voice like that who cares. The accapella song at the end made my hairs stand on end. Her voice sounded as good as ever and her stage presence was extraordinary. DON'T MISS THE GIG IN LONDON.

Simon are you gonna be @ Jazz Cafe this weekend for Ledisi?

Mandy