Billy Hawks - Oh Baby I Believe Im Losing You

Soulacola

anybody know where i can find a copy of Billy hawks - Oh Baby i believe in losing you on 7". i think they re-released it around 1996 on BGP with another artist on the B side. it always fits into my set and ive only got it on a 12". carrying just a box of 7's is my goal and this one omission sticks out. just cant leave it at home when a PA is calling....

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anybody know where i can find a copy of Billy hawks - Oh Baby i believe in losing you on 7". i think they re-released it around 1996 on BGP with another artist on the B side. it always fits into my set and ive only got it on a 12". carrying just a box of 7's is my goal and this one omission sticks out. just cant leave it at home when a PA is calling....

Linda Lyndell / Billy Hawks – What A Man / O Baby (I Do Believe I'm Losing You) BGP BGPS 011

Social source share

Linda Lyndell / Billy Hawks – What A Man / O Baby (I Do Believe I'm Losing You) BGP BGPS 011

THATS THE MAN!! tracking it down is easier said than done, dont think they would have sold that many copies.i saw it being played in the Lock Tavern on chalk farm road a few months ago randomly, Ebay has been a big blank and Discogs as well but i bet there are a lot of old Acid Jazz heads out there with a copy in their loft ...

Social source share

There's also a French picture sleeve 45 from the 60s, if I remember correctly it's on Stateside.

As rare as hens teeth.

But the LP also gives you the amazing 'You've Been A Bad Girl' which is (IMO) the best cut on the LP and never had any release on 7".

Social source share

Guest Damien

Rare as hell indeed Dean.. Was lucky to get & sell 2 copies recently... got my copy too... Knew it existed since the 90s but never had / saw one before...

Social source share