Price Please

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Headliners probably about 250 due to several copies turning up a couple of years back

more recent than that Pete, I bid on some a few months ago, all from the same seller who had a box load, dunno how many. Don't think they were fetching $250/$300 at the time.

Social source share

more recent than that Pete, I bid on some a few months ago, all from the same seller who had a box load, dunno how many. Don't think they were fetching $250/$300 at the time.

In that case he must have loads cos I bought one when I was in Lower Penn, I was only there for 6 months up to september 2009, so I know it was 2 years ago, and when I bought it it was the first I'd seen for years, except after I won it, he put another one up for sale straight away and the penny dropped.

Social source share

Yeh there was a minter at Burnley not too many moons ago,£100 i couldn't afford it :(

Social source share

In that case he must have loads cos I bought one when I was in Lower Penn, I was only there for 6 months up to september 2009, so I know it was 2 years ago, and when I bought it it was the first I'd seen for years, except after I won it, he put another one up for sale straight away and the penny dropped.

I stopped bidding on them eventually, wasn't prepared to pay more than $150. He didn't even wait till he shipped one before relisting another. I doubt I have the last one in my ebay watch but I'll have a look and see if there's a date.

Social source share

Specials dunno....£200/£250??? Bit of interest in this one of late, few asked me about it.

I've seen 2 of The Specials for sale in last 3 months £175 & £225 - Getting quite a lot of plays just lately though, and like Chalky said, fair bit of interest in it too, turning up on quite a few wants lists

Edited by MrC
Social source share

I've seen 2 of The Specials for sale in last 3 months £175 & £225 - Getting quite a lot of plays just lately though, and like Chalky said, fair bit of interest in it too, turning up on quite a few wants lists

I personally don't think any of those Specials releases on Satch are rare.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I personally don't think any of those Specials releases on Satch are rare.

Maybe not Pete,but its the same old tale...where's one when you want it.? Buried i tells ya.I would have put £100 on it,but glad to see it valued higher.

The Lee Jennings i've seen (and sold) tend to vary.Out on 2 label variations.Between 50-100.?

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Damn it!! I sold a minter for about £80 not too long back.

Jordi

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!