Soul Liberation Sat 27Th Aug With The Willinghams & Chic

I have a lot of time for Tony O and Craig Atkins, 2 guys with awesome collections who never fail to surprise me, so with Chic and the Willinghams as guests , I knew that the quality of music would be just what I always love to dance to and hear :wink: outstanding music all nite!

took us a bit to find it cos we always get lost its a normal thing in our soul travels , woody kept insisting I was sitting on the flyer but no ,it was under his seat , always blames me if we get lost, and I will never forgive him for that toilet roll incident :ohmy:

the usual suspects like minded friends, still waiting for Chic and Janes wedding plans to come to fruitation :wicked:

few in considering what was on that nite, so not a bad turn out, hope you make it work for you :thumbsup:

• Replies 2
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest candj45

thanks lou,we were really pleased with the turnout.thanks goes to chic and carl and maria for some fantastic tuneage.

hope everyone enjoyed it and heres to the next one which is the 26th nov.

thanks again to all those who came.

craig

Fantastic turnout considering other venues suffered over the bank holiday week end.

A big thank you to everybody who attended our first event especially all the travellers.

Thanks to our guests Carl & Maria and Chic for playing top quality tunes.

Next one Saturday 26th November with guests Tony Foster, Pete Best & Carol Vare and maybe more free pizza who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T