Metrodome Soul Club 28Th August

Another excellent night at the Metrodome, thanks again to the Soul Crew for all their hard work, before, during and after the event, it was just the tonic I needed.Thank you to all the people who asked about John, I've passed the messages onto him. We are amazed that we are so well known.

Joyce Hodgson (Mrs John Barnsley)

• Replies 12
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The metrodome was as always stompin through the nite, full of great people from all over the place , testament to how superb this soul night has become ,and continues to be... its popularity echoed by the sincere promoters and people of the area .. you will get no better welcome anywhere ..in just one night you feel like you have been on a weekender lol, there is such a buzz in this place , so much going on ... thank you soulcrew for allowing me to play some tunes to such a supportive bunch of soulies who pack the floor at the metrodome and give it that wow factor every event ..! :thumbsup:

pete n' susan ktf

• Helpful 1

I would Just like to thank all of the metrodome crowd who came and supported us on Sunday night,

Especially the Chillout supporters who did us proud Mr John Kane was his usual hyper professional self and had me on the floor on so many occaisions my calfs and arse muscles are aching still today. Thanks again john the night is always top notch when your on as your enthusiasm spills over to everyone :thumbsup:

I have to say i didnt venture into the big room until the very end but the feed back was extremely positive

Thanks again to everyone for the support

SEE YOU IN OCTOBER

Geeooooooordie

Fantastic night yet again :thumbsup: Thats the fullest ive seen the chill-out ...modern room so full :yes: great music and great company :thumbsup: thanks to joy & yocky for the card and best wishes , sorry we missed you to say tadar :( yocky 2 weeks to Hitsville :lol::lol::lol: so i would watch your back mate :lol::lol: dad indeed :shhh:

Love

julie and "the mad one "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it was too a very enjoyable night, no better to way to spend a Sunday me thinks. numbers was good, dj's was brilliant! top music all night. it really doesnt get any better! thanks to joy yocky nel gene and everyone who helped out during the day to get ready for the night, cheers Alex Simms

Guest yorks old boys

give it to em another fantastic night just up road for me and the ladies off soul from york great crowd and some great sets thanks joy yockster and the rest that makes it what it is good to see martin from stamford with the peterbrough crowd good set my man see you all soon yours kenny caz alli

Pete sums it up exactly floor full all night from start to finish, all djs played played excellent sets in BOTH ROOMS

YOU WILL NOT GET A WARMER WELCOME THAN YOU DO WITH THE SOULCREW FROM THE METRODOME

It was our first time down from Easington to the metrodome and it has that weekender feel to it, TOP NIGHT a must for any soulie

A MASSIVE THANKS TO YOCKY,JOY,PETE NEL,GEORDIE,ALEX, IAN JOHN AND THE WIVES FOR LOOKING AFTER US

SEE YOU ALL SOON

JOHNTY

Thanks to yocky and the metrodome soul crew for making us all very welcome.First time at the metrodome down from easington, we all had a brill night some brill tunes both in main room and the chill out room.Again thanks a lot for a brill w/end and hope to see you all at Easington in December. JEFF

This is our 3rd time at the Metrodome, the METRO team yet again hit all the right buttons, great venue, top sound, top DJs, if youve not been you are really missing out on a top soul night, thanks again for a great night

Nigel & Elaine

Hi all the Metrodome crew,

We had a wicked night Sunday young Elliot loved it as always. Away competing in Blackpool for the next one but will definitely see y'all at Christmas.

See you all soon

Scott, Mad n Elliot :D