Crystals, Huns Review, Barrett Strong, Fred Bridges, Jack Hammer, Fred Williams, Gil Bernal

kristian

Dear all,

looking for those gems...

Barrett Strong - Misery

Gil Bernal - The Dogs

Big Maybelle - I've Got A Feelin

Fred Bridges - Baby Dont You Weep

Huns Review - Don`t Make Me Love You

Fred Williams - Tell her

Jack Hammer - Down the subway

Jack hammer - Swim

The Crystals - I Got A Man

Please pm with price and condition...

:hatsoff2:

merci, Kristian

Edited by kristian
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Jay swan, played on the rockabilly scene, great tune, I've got it by Jay swan and gene Thompson , both great versions

Worth around 500 to 600 quid that Jay Swan!!

Social source share

Jay Swan is difficult nowadays...I know about half a dozen of djs/collectors from the Hepcatscene who are after it...If a copy turns up on ebay it goes away for big bucks...

Social source share

Jay Swan is difficult nowadays...I know about half a dozen of djs/collectors from the Hepcatscene who are after it...If a copy turns up on ebay it goes away for big bucks...

hi bud,whats a hepcat scene ? what them dudes dress like ? i know jay swan is much desired on the rockabilly scene but i dont know what the hepcatscene is,interested to know,thanks

jason

Social source share

everybody who loves the Jay Swan should go for B.B. King - Think it over..same beat / same ryhthm and only 5% of the price of the Jay Swan..

agreed, the BB King record is dancefloor dynamite

Social source share

@ Marc....jupp Bluesway

@ Arnie: Hepcatscene is the part of the Rockabillyscene who are into authentic sounds only..the guys who dress in gab jackets, I would say in the UK its almost a 100% the same as the Rockabillycrowd..

Social source share

Your right , i go to rockabilly nights with my wife who's heavily into the scene , got a few clothes myself , ie; pegs , gab jackets , shirts etc. Id say the rockabilly scene is bigger than the soul scene , you can go out every night in the uk if your prepared to travel and i mean every night. Brill music , some great dancers too.

Social source share

Your right , i go to rockabilly nights with my wife who's heavily into the scene , got a few clothes myself , ie; pegs , gab jackets , shirts etc. Id say the rockabilly scene is bigger than the soul scene , you can go out every night in the uk if your prepared to travel and i mean every night. Brill music , some great dancers too.

You fookin JESSE :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Forget about hepcats (sorry nils :wink: ) rockabillies and stuff...soulabillies is the only real thing mate..we founded it a decade or so ago..great scene, loud shirts and fabulous soul music...so far its only three of us (Trickster, me and my girlfriend)...but our "scene" is growing almost by the day LOL !!

Social source share

Guest stackowax

A good wants list!

Jay Swan, Big Maybelle, Fred Bridges, Barry White all getting spins at The Hoochie Coochie in Nottingham. Save yourself a few quid buy a ticket to our night and hear them there!. Jay Swan was also compiled on our first club CD giveaway, and the flipside will be going onto the Xmas release ;-)

Not that any of that really helps you, lol .... but might be of interest?

Edited by stackowax
Social source share