No More Doggin Sat 12th November

Hi all, a bit early I know, but there a couple of important changes to the info on the flyer and I think it only fair to update anyone considering travelling.

Guest DJs Celia Lemon & Steve Yates : both will be well known to NMD regulars and I'm sure their choice of sounds will suit the Doggin Crowd perfectly :D

second point to note is that we still have the midnight finish this month - this is totally my fault as I was told the late licence would start in November, i just didn't think to ask what date in Nov, so laugh.gif apologies :thumbsup: to all for that. We will definately be back to 1 am finish from December onwards :D

So, on to the usual speel:

SATURDAY 12th NOVEMBER

NO MORE DOGGIN' SOUL CLUB.

LEICESTERSHIRE.

ESTABLISHED 2003

PLAYING TOP QUALITY 60'S NORTHERN SOUL & RnB

SPECIAL GUESTS: CELIA LEMON & STEVE YATES

SIMON HUNT * KEV C * ROB GRAY * MELTON MAFIA!

£3:00 OTD 7.30pm - MIDNIGHT

FREE CD FOR FIRST 20 THRU DOORS

CHEAP BEER!! LARGE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

RECORD DEALERS VERY WELCOME.

RANGERS CLUB. LOUGHBOROUGH RD, THRINGSTONE, LEICS. LE67 8LR

DIRECTIONS: From M1 J23 onto A512 towards Shepshed / Ashby.Approx 3 miles you will see Bulls Head Pub on left, turn immediate leftonto Loughborough Rd,Thringstone.Club is approx 300 yds on left, setback from road (exactly opposite the entry to Hensons Lane)

I look forward to seeing some of you there :D

Edited by RnB Rookie
  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest DJs Celia Lemon & Steve Yates : both will be well known to NMD regulars and I'm sure their choice of sounds will suit the Doggin Crowd perfectly wink.gif

I'm looking forward to hearing these two..I know they have great sounds..am I right in thinking they are on at the ALLDAYER on Dec 28th as well? laugh.gif

That'd be great :wicked:

You obviously don't know what he's like when he's out Kev :yes::D

Why don't you stick the Billy Storm up in the SS Challenge/underplayed thread.... as a contrast to the OAP music on there? :D:wicked:

Dave

PS,,, Bet you don't play Chuck Woods :P

Edited by Dave
Guest adlibsoul

That'd be great :wicked:

The flip to Billy Storm ain't bad either. What you reckon?

think you've got two great tracks there. I can imagine the flip growing on me the more i hear it .Always the mark of a good track i reckon . ps don't listen to Dave,i'm always well behaved !

Guest DJs Celia Lemon & Steve Yates : both will be well known to NMD regulars and I'm sure their choice of sounds will suit the Doggin Crowd perfectly :D

I'm looking forward to hearing these two..I know they have great sounds..am I right in thinking they are on at the ALLDAYER on Dec 28th as well? :D

Yep, thats correct Mark. We've got 12 hours of great music lined up for the

'No More Doggin Turkey Alldayer' , more details to follow after this Saturday :D

I couldn't possibly comment Dave :yes:

Talking of Oggie, I ain't heard from him for a few days! You out there Oggie? :search:

should it have read No More Oggie :P

I'm on Afternoons this week and feeling rough... so I'm all anyhow! :P

Its nearly DOGGIN' TIME again! :dance:

BRING IT ON! :thumbsup:

Oggie.

Where do find them whistling.gif

Ahhh yes...feeling a touch better now....Rb man get yourself up to Doggin' and come and meet us mate...I found the Ann Mason by sheer accident. I bought a record that was a Scene Club play (recommended by Geoff Green) flipped it over and there it was ..because mine is a British copy the female vocalist is uncredited but it is credited to Ann Mason on the US copies..Played it out at NMD at Midnight last month to great reaction..played it again at the Ad-Lib Club..No doubt it will get spun again by one of the team tomorrow. By the way it is a £5-£10 record and both sides are great! :thumbsup:

Oggie.

Guest adlibsoul

Ahhh yes...feeling a touch better now....Rb man get yourself up to Doggin' and come and meet us mate...I found the Ann Mason by sheer accident. I bought a record that was a Scene Club play (recommended by Geoff Green) flipped it over and there it was ..because mine is a British copy the female vocalist is uncredited but it is credited to Ann Mason on the US copies..Played it out at NMD at Midnight last month to great reaction..played it again at the Ad-Lib Club..No doubt it will get spun again by one of the team tomorrow. By the way it is a £5-£10 record and both sides are great! yes.gif

Oggie.

Can vouch for that Ann Mason track.Really pumped up the dance floor at Ad-Lib Club.

Guest adlibsoul

That nice Mr. Postman delivere this today :wicked:

I'll definately be spinning it tonight cool.gif

One of my favourites. If "no more doggin" keep raising the crossbar with the quality of sounds i'm hearing via these files the rest of us might as well pack up if we can't keep up ! No need to wish you luck for tonight because those sounds should pack any club out. P***ed off bigtime now because i can't make it. Glenn

No need to wish you luck for tonight because those sounds should pack any club out. P***ed off bigtime now because i can't make it. Glenn

Hi Glenn,

thanks for your kind words. Dont worry about not being able to make it.....we'll be around for a while yet (just been and booked dates for the whole of next year). Fingers crossed we'll see ya there soon mate :sweatingbullets:

Would have mate but for the 12 \o'clock finish & Sian's night at Rugby (well,free chocolate....what is a girl to do?!?) Hopin to make the no more bird flu...oops turkey dayer in December though! :sweatingbullets: Have a top night tonight!

French x

Hiya Frenchsoulmiss,

hope you and everyone at Rugby Soul Club have a really great night tonight :thumbsup:

Don't forget your bird-flu jabs before you come to the alldayer :boxing:

Meant to say Kev,LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.....One of MY faves too! :boxing: as well as Little Emmett (who could fail to appreciate the brilliant "mom won't you teach me to monkey?" song title let alone the sound!!) If I pwomise to come to the No bird flu dayer next month will you post up a clip of "Dance when you want to/Anythin you want to do" (think its that!! & I think it's Shirley & Jesse?.....one of you guys played it at HT Orange last month & I missed it....would love an MP3 if you have!

Cheers!

French x

Is this the one you mean? :sweatingbullets:

Oh yes YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! (A la "When Harry met Sally" (when Frenchi met Baby"!! :boxing: )

Thanks a lot for that Kev! I'm definitely comin now (in fact I may already be there! :thumbsup:wink.gif )

French x

:boxing: Is it just me or is it getting hot in here! Just to open the windows and get me some iced water :P

Just for you Frenchi, here's the flip to the Baby Jean 45 :thumbsup:

Good luck guys hope it goes well cant come unfortunately :( my lift wants to go else where, see you next month :sweatingbullets:

Hi Baz,

have a great night mate. See ya at the alldayer :)

Hi Baz,

have a great night mate. See ya at the alldayer :boxing:

To right Kev, make sure the bar has plenty of stock for the turkey alldayer, oh and some doggin' sarnies would go down a treat :sweatingbullets:

To right Kev, make sure the bar has plenty of stock for the turkey alldayer, oh and some doggin' sarnies would go down a treat :sweatingbullets:

The management are actually gonna do some basic hot food this time instead of just filled rolls. Chips, burgers and hot dogs were mentioned. Anyone for turkey curry and christmas pud! er..maybe not :boxing:

Source Advert