Heywood Civic- Wayoutgirl's 50Th Birthday Bash

A big thank you to Ste and Tony for allowing me an extra Dj :thumbsup: and putting up with my madness over the past year xx

Also a massive thank you to all the DJ's that gave their time for my Birthday celebrations and to all the people that attended the night.

Lots of people made an extra effort to attend and it was appreciated!! U know how you are!!!

A big thank you to my best friend Joyann for all the extras such as the fabulous cake and trimmings! Don't want to cut the bloody thing! :shhh:

Sandy! your artwork regarding Wayoutgirl was outstanding and it is taking pride and place on my wall in the computer room .

Yours in Soul

Love u all xxx

An ickle bit tipsy Wayoutgirl :rofl::wicked::rofl:

Edited by wayoutgirl
  • Helpful 1

Your very welcome chuck but it was'nt actually ME who did the art work. it was Tony's brother. A really good turn out for you tonight Sandra, and you deserve every bit of it. Just sorry i had to leave early to go to work, but would'nt have missed it for anything..........did i mention i'm at work? :rolleyes: Hope you all feel as sorry for me as i do right now. :P

What a star Joyann is for organising it all for you. Tim did you proud with his spot. :thumbsup: Great music played all night, just sorry i had to miss Tony Brookes and Salmon. Enjoy your 'disco' bash next week and have a very happy birthday on the day.

See you soon

Sandy x x x

• Helpful 2

Your very welcome chuck but it was'nt actually ME who did the art work. it was Tony's brother. A really good turn out for you tonight Sandra, and you deserve every bit of it. Just sorry i had to leave early to go to work, but would'nt have missed it for anything..........did i mention i'm at work? :rolleyes: Hope you all feel as sorry for me as i do right now. :P

What a star Joyann is for organising it all for you. Tim did you proud with his spot. :thumbsup: Great music played all night, just sorry i had to miss Tony Brookes and Salmon. Enjoy your 'disco' bash next week and have a very happy birthday on the day.

See you soon

Sandy x x x

Give him a big hug from me. It's fabulous xx

another 50th at heywood, soon be running out of them so lets hope this great venue is supported so that we can all celebrate our 60ths there :yes: thanks again to ste and tony for asking me too spin a few tunes again. playlist up. Joyann the little bags of sweets were great - handy when your not drinking :wink:

• Helpful 2