Lfcjunkie

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I think Des Parker could help you with info on Philly. Been there twice with him. I loved the city, one of the best places to visit Stateside and would jump at the chance to return - enjoy!!!

thanks for that soulfool really looking forward to it now,Anyone else got any tips ?

cheers

dave

Social source share

thanks for that soulfool really looking forward to it now,Anyone else got any tips ?

cheers

dave

hi - we did DC & Philly last year (don't bother going to DC).

I don't recall finding any record stores in Philly but we were only there for 3 days and my wife had me focused on the historical sites !!. I did go to the PIR studios, or what's left of them and they also have TSOP shop right next door. Mid-week the TSOP has some live acts in a really small venue also selling t-shirts, CD's etc. The address is 309 Broad Street which is really city central, close to the Academy of Music, the locals call it their "Broadway" and they even have the artists "stars" embedded into the pavement across the street from TSOP. I'm gonna try and attach a picture of the outside of the building but with some recent changes here on SS i've found it difficult to embed jpgs. if this doesn't work then pm me and I'll send you an email so you can see what to look for.

cheers

alan

post-309-0-04840500-1315165185_thumb.jpg

Social source share

hi - we did DC & Philly last year (don't bother going to DC).

I don't recall finding any record stores in Philly but we were only there for 3 days and my wife had me focused on the historical sites !!. I did go to the PIR studios, or what's left of them and they also have TSOP shop right next door. Mid-week the TSOP has some live acts in a really small venue also selling t-shirts, CD's etc. The address is 309 Broad Street which is really city central, close to the Academy of Music, the locals call it their "Broadway" and they even have the artists "stars" embedded into the pavement across the street from TSOP. I'm gonna try and attach a picture of the outside of the building but with some recent changes here on SS i've found it difficult to embed jpgs. if this doesn't work then pm me and I'll send you an email so you can see what to look for.

cheers

alan

thanks Alan what a website this is when people like you point others in a direction to help them will definatley look this place up and see if anyone can help me from there thanks again

all the best

dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!