Fist Full Of Soul @ Broad Lane Sat 3Rd September

• Replies 3
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to all who continue to make fist full of soul a great night in the soul calender , We are getting a great responce every month and this month was no exception . A special thank you must go to our guest Nige Brown , all round nice bloke and top dj . We are making plans for new years eve .This will be all ticket at £6 with a buffet & free entry to our night a week later to celebrate mine and helens 30th wedding anniversary ,

martin ( kerby ) preston .... photos on my facebook page .

Thanks to all who continue to make fist full of soul a great night in the soul calender , We are getting a great responce every month and this month was no exception . A special thank you must go to our guest Nige Brown , all round nice bloke and top dj . We are making plans for new years eve .This will be all ticket at £6 with a buffet & free entry to our night a week later to celebrate mine and helens 30th wedding anniversary , and fist full of souls 1st anniversary

martin ( kerby ) preston .... photos on my facebook page .

Was a real pleasure to DJ at your fine club!!

Great sets from Big Al,, Wulfy, Jellbean and of course Martin :thumbup:

Very healthy record sales area ,,, was reall happy to relieve Gary Hollyman of actual cash wich is ALWAYS a pleasure :thumbsup::yes::lol:

Good to see mates Dave Perry and Glower over from Stafford too!!

Also Glynis Carter from Notts and Fiance she gets bloody EVERYWHERE!! :wave:

Last but not least my bessy buddy Daz McQueen for his great company and his offer of a Bloxwich Salad on the way home ( which i turmed down ) :rofl:

Great nite , great music, BOSTIN people

Seeyas soon Moi Yam Yams

Nige xx

Source Advert