Soul At The Ark

friday night was the first part of my soulful weekend...i joined steve brown,jem brittain and chris dalton behind the decks at the ark in higham ferrers....a nice venue with a large dancefloor and very good sound system.....a very good crowd through the door and a friendly lot they are too....first class music all night....really enjoyed my night and was in bed by 6am...thanks to steve and jem for asking me to return to the ark as a dj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt554LDgtfU

• Replies 3
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ANOTHER great night at The Ark, where once again I slowly walked home with a BIG smile on my face, thinking "how lucky to be able to walk to / from a decent soul night". :yes:

Mind you, took a while for my eyes to get back to normal the next day, after all the flashes from Moldie's camera :D ..Well done though mate...they look great!

Surely not the last Northern Soul night there? :(

Well done everyone, it was a much needed way to end the week / start the weekend.

All the best, Steve

ANOTHER great night at The Ark, where once again I slowly walked home with a BIG smile on my face, thinking "how lucky to be able to walk to / from a decent soul night". :yes:

surely you mean stagger lololol

Mind you, took a while for my eyes to get back to normal the next day, after all the flashes from Moldie's camera :D ..Well done though mate...they look great!

sorry steve..i get carried away

Surely not the last Northern Soul night there? :(

what have you heard?

Well done everyone, it was a much needed way to end the week / start the weekend.

really enjoyed it

All the best, Steve

regards moldie

Sorry Moldie...I meant to add "this year?" in terms of my comment about this being the last Northern Soul night at The Ark, but just checked the events and can see there is a charity "Motown / Soul" night there on 16th December. I plan to stagger back from that one :thumbsup:

Not sure what's planned for next year.

Cheers, Steve

Source Advert