Max Millward Rare Northern Soul Now On Sale

Guest swoz

oldies rare records.com have been asked, To now host the sales of MAX MILLWARDS records ( blue max ) the catacombs. all offers should be made direct to his son E:mail-james8922@hotmail.com or you can order direct on site using the order form as james has control as a administrator .all records are sold as( vg++ to ex ) some very big records will be listed, they will be added on a daily basis just click on max image front page. so best wishes to all https://www.oldiesrarerecords.com

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest juniormillward

Swoz the Frank Lyndon you have for sale is a bootleg mate, not an original, there are no black DJ copies only white ones

actually say promo copy on the label you can see it in the photo hope that help...

Social source share

Guest juniormillward

Yeah I know - it's not real - there are no proper black promo copies - trust me! It's a bootleg.

thats cool thanks for pointing this out. so whats its true value, as i dont want to miss lead anyone. most of you will know more than i do about these records. theres only one listed in the manship book as dj copy for £85 cheers again james

Social source share

thats cool thanks for pointing this out. so whats its true value, as i dont want to miss lead anyone. most of you will know more than i do about these records. theres only one listed in the manship book as dj copy for £85 cheers again james

Yes but thats a white DJ copy James, and thats ambitious at £85 these days. I could sell you the black one you've got listed for £5. A very out of favour record unfortunately and one you'll struggle to sell whatever the format.

Social source share

As Pete says, the black label promos are bootlegs...the original demo is on a white label.

Love the track myeself...soooo Northern...reminds me of the Yate allnighters!

:thumbsup:

I like it too - remember listening to this on ipod while walking the dog the one day, it came on out of the blue and whoooosh!! What an instrumental this would have made as well.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

sorry have not replied to your comments pete,was only told about this last night, james has been doing his best and can only do better in the sales of max's records. I will make sure that the info is checked , james has a massive task ahead as there are just boxes & boxes of rare stuff.we even found last night a whole set of cavendish 25TH anniversary rare records,the copy of it really hurts me boy ( FEMALE CARSTAIRS VERSION) and loads of accetates stock that never got to promo copies, all these will be on sale very soon, records that are crying out to be played,so please give the family a chance to get it right, we tried for years and still got it wrong and still do sometimes. so they can't do this in a few weeks...best wishes and thanks swoz

Edited by swoz
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!