Lucky Charms Tied To Your Heart How Much ?

Hi everyone whats the going rate for a copy of the lucky charms these days its really a fave of mine at the moment not everyones cup of tea but I like it cheers.

Social source share

• Replies 29
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Or am I thinking the Two Of Us could have been the Del Capris and TTYH was Johnny Caswell (from the Anoraks Corner C/U listings)

https://www.anoraksco...CoverUpsGL.html

'Tied to Your Heart' was definitely covered as Johnny Caswell. I remember hearing it for the first time when Dave Withers played it at a small venue somewhere near Manchester and I recall that he also played Traditions "My Life With You" covered as Little Joe Roman.

Social source share

if yr after a cheapo copy, it was also released/booted on the flip of Padded cell - mr misery on british LSC label , which kicked about in the 70s, goes for about £5-£10

cheers for that might find that to put me on :thumbsup:

Social source share

if yr after a cheapo copy, it was also released/booted on the flip of Padded cell - mr misery on british LSC label , which kicked about in the 70s, goes for about £5-£10

Was more like 1984, not 70's. LSC = Loughborough Soul Club. Hidden tape recorder at the Town Hall - Rob Smith's spot?

Bobby Valentin also on that 3 track EP - well dodgy boot & dodge sound quality.

Social source share

What was it cover up as when Richard or Gary played it? TIA

It was played by Spud Brady first.Well he played at Wigan before Gary, Dicky boys got better taste. I did have a copy for sale, but now i've heard the b side it's going to get played.

DJ

Social source share

Not sure if this is the same group....A group from Washington, Georgia late 60's Lead singer-Bobby Jones Drums-Ricky Lindsey Bass and Sax-Carlton Adair Lead Guitar-Ronnie Chapman Trumpets-Timmy Cummings and Randy Lindsey Bass and¯»¿ Tambourines-Kenneth Wheatley Organ Mary Bess Martin

tfk

Social source share

Not sure if it's relevant, but the Lucky Charms cereals available in a shop near me - £6.99 a big box - and that's a bargain! (They're Magically Delicious you know!) :lol::thumbup::lol:

Social source share

It was played by Spud Brady first.Well he played at Wigan before Gary, Dicky boys got better taste. I did have a copy for sale, but now i've heard the b side it's going to get played.

DJ

Hang on: You've got a copy but you only managed to hear the B side by watching a you tube clip???

Ever thought of investing in one of these... :D

pioneer_music_centre.jpg

Social source share

Not sure if it's relevant, but the Lucky Charms cereals available in a shop near me - £6.99 a big box - and that's a bargain! (They're Magically Delicious you know!) :lol::thumbup::lol:

They certainly are I only eat the sugar bits :lol:

lucky-charms.jpg

Social source share

Hang on: You've got a copy but you only managed to hear the B side by watching a you tube clip???

Ever thought of investing in one of these... :D

pioneer_music_centre.jpg

I've always wanted one of those do they play LP's a s well? :wink:

Social source share

• 6 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!