Brother Love - Precious Dove On Mtr

George G

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

This sold last week for $1800+ - is that a realistic price? I got one for nothing a couple years ago in Ohio. Just found it laying on a pile of records tonight, checked it on eBay, and had a bit of a start !

Love this track and was going to post the full 4 minutes up, but as everyone is aware that's not been possible for a while Now.

Maybe when Refosoul is up and running again. There are a few copies around but the price seems to have tripled recently?

post-25144-0-14489400-1316436061_thumb.j

Edited by Guest
Social source share

I love their other record, sir dane and darius, the ballad side "we shouldn't have to break up"

Sorry BoBa but again I like the funkier uptempo topside "Baby, I Got That Feelin" must be the dancer in me and Dane must have had a knighthood for this release.

Just curious do you know which record was released first?

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Sorry BoBa but again I like the funkier uptempo topside "Baby, I Got That Feelin" must be the dancer in me and Dane must have had a knighthood for this release.

Just curious do you know which record was released first?

I think the blue one is first, based on the catalog number, 7071-22 vs. 7101-7

not sure though

Social source share

I think the blue one is first, based on the catalog number, 7071-22 vs. 7101-7

not sure though

Makes sense to me BoBa maybe someone on here can put a release year up for either or both?

Social source share

Sheesh, you guys should attend my class - "Autistic George teaches you everything you ever need to know about record dating..."

Both these records are QCA pressings, the blue one from July '77, the yellow one from October '77 - of course those are the pressing dates. Based on the sound I'd say they were cut at the same time, a few months earlier? The sound is pretty disco informed so they couldn't have been that old.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert