New Mod Of All Sales Forums -Welcome Rod

Mike

A quick announcement and a welcome to Rod (member name modernsoulsucks)

Who's agreed to join the forum staff as a new mod to look after all the various sales related forums and features

Am sure many members already know him as a long time member and like myself wish him the best as he takes on looking after a major part of the site

Welcome aboard Rod

mike

(As said in earlier post the guidelines have revamped and will follow shortly)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Wow, so you're now to be known as Rod the Mod ?

Have you got any of your old 'Shotgun Express' 45s knocking about...could do with replacing my British Columbia promo of 'Curtains' / 'I could feel the whole world turn round'!

Bet Ms. Driscoll was a proper minx in her day eh!

:D

Think I had my first copy of "Two loves have I' out of your store in Afflecks Palace, along with a quality vintage 3 button suit that I bought from a nearby stall that still had a couple of pills in the inside jacket pocket ! (True!) :lol:

Best of luck moderating this section pal...watch out for that deviant Des Parker mind, he's way too cheap and puts the others to shame! :wink:

Regards

Mace

Social source share

Hello Everybody,

First of all let me thank the Academy.....

My first act as moderator is to thank you all for your kind words and encouragement and to hand out 25 year bans for Godzilla and Boba. Im firm but fair. Think Attila the Hun but without his redeeming qualities.

As an occasional seller my main aim on here, apart from avoiding unnecessary spats [thank you Beeks - let's hope no modern soul fans take offence as with my avatar Im not going to be seen as particularly impartial], is to try and keep ads on that first page to hopefully get the maximum exposure for the seller. I know we have discussed this in the past and my perception is that most of you would agree with that.

I trust we've all read the guidelines and tips. I'll be looking to merge multiple posts where I think one would suffice. And ensuring that inadvertent "bumping" does not take place. I will of course notify any member involved should I feel the need to do this

Im looking forward to making a good job of this and it kinda makes up for never having been a prefect. Just how long does burning down the gym stay on one's record. As I said at the time PE teachers are ten a penny. In line with current professional working practices I will also be monitoring my own performance by talking things over with a bowl of fruit or a Pear Supervision Group as it's known.

Finally I am always open to any concerns or suggestions to enable the forum to run more smoothly so please get in touch at any time apart from when "Supernatural" is on [10pm Wednesday] or you'll join Boba and Godzilla.

ROD

Edited by modernsoulsucks
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, so you're now to be known as Rod the Mod ?

Have you got any of your old 'Shotgun Express' 45s knocking about...could do with replacing my British Columbia promo of 'Curtains' / 'I could feel the whole world turn round'!

Bet Ms. Driscoll was a proper minx in her day eh!

:D

Think I had my first copy of "Two loves have I' out of your store in Afflecks Palace, along with a quality vintage 3 button suit that I bought from a nearby stall that still had a couple of pills in the inside jacket pocket ! (True!) :lol:

Best of luck moderating this section pal...watch out for that deviant Des Parker mind, he's way too cheap and puts the others to shame! :wink:

Regards

Mace

Mace are you having a bubble?

Remember having a laugh is no lauging matter, it's clear Rod is not the original Rod the Mod so behave yourself!!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!