Kev Moore

• Replies 20
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

A friend of mine asked if Little Willie Faulk on M&H has ever been booted. Any info would be appreciated.

Best

Kev

Hi Kev,

Was he asking because of this ? same record sold first in U.S. then 11 days later in Birmingham, hmmmm :g:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LITTLE-WILLIE-FAULK-LOOK-INTO-MY-HEART-M-H-2917-45-/110739183253?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19c891d695

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LITTLE-WILLIE-FAULK-M-AND-H-2917-LOOK-INTO-MY-HEART-RARE-EP-RECORD-/320760095605?pt=UK_Records&hash=item4aaecaa375

Regards,

pottsy

Social source share

Definitely not an EP. That listing is the original 45. One track on each side and nothing to do with an Extended Play format, just a mistake in the listing.

Oops... I stand corrected, but I knew I HAD seen an EP somewhere :(

Social source share

^

Very fishy. The bit of label peel is in exactly the same place. Interesting the second seller didn't provide an image of the b-side as the promo stamping on that side is very distinctive from the first, US listing.

Well spotted! The second listing steals the pic from the first listing (the one from the US). I can't say for sure that it's a scam but it's 100% the same pic

Edited by George G
Social source share

I looked at the Birmingham seller's closed auctions and they are full of scams! Somebody give this crook a 'Brum Beat' to the head!

Seems to have lots of positive feedback for very cheap records, then suddenly selling a whole stack of eye-watering pieces across different genres...

looks like it could all end in tears! :huh:

Social source share

sold for less money too....looks like somebody`s been mugged for over 500 quid........didnt know ree flores were dearer than willie faulk

No they haven't,,,I had a go at this knowing it used the same pic as the US copy,,was second bidder and was instantly given a second chance offer,,,hmmmm

So I took him up on it for a laugh,,,told him I'll come and collect it,which bizarrely he seems quite happy with!!(buying time probably) needless to say I haven't been yet. I had seen all his other auctions too. I recon he's about to cash in then do a bunk.

Social source share

^

Very fishy. The bit of label peel is in exactly the same place. Interesting the second seller didn't provide an image of the b-side as the promo stamping on that side is very distinctive from the first, US listing.

Strangely Gareth ..my copy also has the same mark ??

post-5460-0-28413000-1317059570_thumb.jp

Social source share

I looked at the Birmingham seller's closed auctions and they are full of scams! Somebody give this crook a 'Brum Beat' to the head!

at least one soul source member recently did a bunch of ebay auctions with all stolen scans not noting they weren't of his record

Social source share

• 8 years later...
On 27/09/2011 at 14:32, Kev Moore said:

Cheers guys...it seems to have been sorted now. Maybe he took someones 2nd chance bid early.

Kev

I am new to this site and wondered about these ? George Flores / Ree Flores (any more for anymore ?) or have I missed it on another thread ? would like to know more about the artists please if anyone knows (I prefer the Ree version which I guess would be George

Edited by Blackpoolsoul
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!