Rob Smiths Record Shop Opening Times

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

It's my vast exsperiance with Rob that the instrument that he use's for gauging the time is usually a sun dial and his attempt seems to be when it's cloudy however around ten onwards is bound to find him "Ferreting around" within the confinds of his self designed loony bin.Another tip for you is to take your own record player as he seldem has a working one "on site" I alway's pop in and see him when I'm in town no matter how long I'm in there I alway's find something to buy it's as if an invisible demon makes your eye's move towards a strange pile of records and you get a little shard of light reflecting off a small part of the record that's not contaminated with dust.Have fun best regards Simon.

Social source share

It's my vast exsperiance with Rob that the instrument that he use's for gauging the time is usually a sun dial and his attempt seems to be when it's cloudy however around ten onwards is bound to find him "Ferreting around" within the confinds of his self designed loony bin.Another tip for you is to take your own record player as he seldem has a working one "on site" I alway's pop in and see him when I'm in town no matter how long I'm in there I alway's find something to buy it's as if an invisible demon makes your eye's move towards a strange pile of records and you get a little shard of light reflecting off a small part of the record that's not contaminated with dust.Have fun best regards Simon.

Thanks for the info have got my own ittle record player will take it with me cheers. :thumbsup:

Social source share

One of life's mystery's,what time does Rob's open.Its sort of when he gets there,maybe Monday to Saturday,with a day off in the week.Makes record ferreting that bit more exciting.

Best thing is to go shopping with the missus,and just "pop" over mid morning to see if Rob's shop is "still there". :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!