Price Please: Dream Merchants On Renee Wd

Pete S

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just been googling it for you, plus two uk sellers, pat brady (not listed), and your mate Mr Manship ( jenges orig issue only). Uk seller e bay (society records) august 2011, £75, no less. And lastly, pete, is this your second copy, as, you listed one in April 2009, not that you usually, take that long to sell records at your cheap prices. All the best.

Social source share

Just been googling it for you, plus two uk sellers, pat brady (not listed), and your mate Mr Manship ( jenges orig issue only). Uk seller e bay (society records) august 2011, £75, no less. And lastly, pete, is this your second copy, as, you listed one in April 2009, not that you usually, take that long to sell records at your cheap prices. All the best.

Could be, I thought I remembered it from somewhere, then again I forget half the records I sell to be honest.

Social source share

or you could go for the rarest of the batch on sinn label ,only ever seen mine on that label,with awsome flip womens man

that also came out on jenges

Mick H

Social source share

or you could go for the rarest of the batch on sinn label ,only ever seen mine on that label,with awsome flip womens man

Mick H

Snap Mick !

Sin version has a more funky backing than the Jenges and Renee versions :g:

Regards

Dave

Edited by Louise
Social source share

Mick H

there are two records on the sin label, the harry moon and the fide record that you have and there is also a nice sweet record by Harry and Vee Vee

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!