Some Very Rare 45S Inc Mel Williams, Ham Movement, Jades, Twans, Billy Arnell + Many More

Raresoul45s

Good morning everyone

Some real Quality tune's this week from obscure rarities to full on powerhouse oldies.

Also just a couple of things to mention ending Friday 30/09/11 at 6pm is The Fascinations - Lucky, northern soul's rarest instrumental and last recorded sale price of this was £800 Current bid £250.

Also The Admirations has been reduced to the bargain price of £200 so its first come first served with that one.

Remember if you got anything to sell I'm interested drop me an email we regularly achieve the highest prices.

Heres the list

John Donvon - Looking For Your Love, one of the rarest 80s tunes ever, best offer by 14/10/11 Min bid £500

Jades - I Know The Feeling, Just so good, SOLD

Billy Arnell - Tough Girl, Newark's most wanted 45 £995

Mel Williams - Sweet Girl Of Mine, WOW you know how rare this one is, it just never turns up. Be quick. £1150

Little Reuben - In The Name Of Loneliness, A stunning 45 and oh so hard to find. SOLD

Little Melvin - Too Slick/Tuff Enuff, Great unlisted double sider could be a future biggie £35

Twans - I Cant See Him Again, Finest example of a girl group dancer always fills the dance floor and very well priced £1195

Demands - Say It Again, for me the pick of this months list just sublime SOLD

Four-Gents - Tomorrow May Never Come, Stunning group soul at 5 times rarer than there other offering on Oncore £395

Hamilton Movement - Shes Gone, not the best copy but priced well to take into account few pops and wol SOLD

Tony Matthews - My Wish, Always been a very tough one this and now getting the acclaim it so deserves. £395

Heres a link to all the new 45s https://www.raresoul45s.co.uk remember you can buy direct of the site and check out in just a few clicks. If you prefer you can message or email.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Darren Brown

Edited by BROWNIE
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have problems with you webpage Daz......every time I move to the next page, it closes down my internet browser & I get a message saying there's a problem with your site ???......anyone else having the same snags.

Best Russ

Hi Russ seems to be ok at my end but I'll get it checked out.

Always nice to hear if theres a problem with the site (Prices excluded ofcourse) so thanks mate let me know what browser you're using.

Cheers Darren

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!