Rugby Soul Club

One week to go...

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall does not come up on any auto-routes!!!

7pm - 2am.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

Adam Karl Boddington Kenny Burrell Nathan Dave Rimmer Matt Smart Cliff Steele.

£6 before 8pm...£8 after 8pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468 or 07768978085

Sprung wooden dance floor. Record dealers welcome. Large car park. Capacity 360. Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Last one of this year....

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hiya Sian... Looking forward to another top night with the Rugbyites. Have you stocked up on talc?? :Dblush.gif

One week to go...

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall does not come up on any auto-routes!!!

7pm - 2am.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

Adam Karl Boddington Kenny Burrell Nathan Dave Rimmer Matt Smart Cliff Steele.

£6 before 8pm...£8 after 8pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468 or 07768978085

Sprung wooden dance floor. Record dealers welcome. Large car park. Capacity 360. Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Last one of this year....

Look forward to seeing you Saturday Sian, we'll be bringing Tony Warot and it's his birthday on Sunday so get the party poppers ready for midnight.

Pete & Claire

Banners, poppers, ballons and do we need strip-a-grams or is that a bit too much.

Linda Kearns is celebrating a bench mark birthday too...I won't say which one because winsford soul has already dropped hints.... ranting_1.gif

You can lay a (female) strip-o-gram on for me Sian, it's my birthday on the 17th! :thumbsup: 40, again! :wicked:

Banners, poppers, ballons and do we need strip-a-grams or is that a bit too much.

Linda Kearns is celebrating a bench mark birthday too...I won't say which one because winsford soul has already dropped hints.... :shhh:

You can lay a (female) strip-o-gram on for me Sian, it's my birthday on the 17th! :wicked: 40, again! :shhh:

So that will be two female and one male.......there will be more stripers than soulies at this rate.....I'll have to find out if Shaun wants one too, it was his birthday yesterday.....

And all these 40 year olds....very strange we are all the same age... :thumbsup:

Sir.... though I do admit to having a certain penchant for "chocolat" may I ask you to kindly refrain from taking this thread completely off TOPIC (there's a hazlenut in every bite!)

French x

==============

There will be no more mention of chocolate from me, I assure you. Now as an aside, have you ever been to the Marrs Bar all nighter......... :yes:

Please, no more strippers or I'll have to double up on the Blood Pressure tablets. By the way, also 40 years old now, lol ;-)

I think now we've ALL reached the tender age of 40 I will forget the strippers BUT have been out for chocolates and sweeties for the door today......sorry Sean, I enjoyed the sweet fest at Luton so much, I just had to copy...

post-1225-1131557704.gif

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

Looking forward to our first nite at Rugby SC, and sounds as if oldies should be catered for. Any chance of some milk with the chocolate ? :P

I'm sure the bar staff can do hot milk but don't forget to bring your slippers.... :yes:

Thing is we all know we can beat the young ones anyday....our 21 year old is usually going to bed as we go out.......

post-1225-1131558835.gif

Rugby seems to get a younger element in anyway and besides, isn't 40ish the new 30ish, or is that just wishful thinking? :P One does find that one has more stamina these days......... :P:D:D

I'm sure the bar staff can do hot milk but don't forget to bring your slippers.... :yes:

Thing is we all know we can beat the young ones anyday....our 21 year old is usually going to bed as we go out.......

Hey RugbySoulClubLady! Like the avatar. biggrin.gif

Hope to see you sometime Saturday as long as Ganche aint goin. She scares me.... :lol:

I thought i was just me :yes::thumbsup: , hoping to get there on sat................... ive been on the web site but can anyone recommend a good & cheapish B&B.

Cheers Garv.

I thought i was just me :lol::thumbsup: , hoping to get there on sat................... ive been on the web site but can anyone recommend a good & cheapish B&B.

Cheers Garv.

Hi Garv

There's a lovely little B & B in the next road to the Benn that Loren uses. It means you can walk to the venue and not have to bother waiting for taxi's. It' s a family run, converted town house.

9 Park Road.....01788 569064.

If you are thinking of something a bit more up-market and hotelish...The Three Horse Shoes is walkable too.

If you have any probs booking, let me know and I'll help.

Sian :yes:

Hi Garv

There's a lovely little B & B in the next road to the Benn that Loren uses. It means you can walk to the venue and not have to bother waiting for taxi's. It' s a family run, converted town house.

9 Park Road.....01788 569064.

If you are thinking of something a bit more up-market and hotelish...The Three Horse Shoes is walkable too.

If you have any probs booking, let me know and I'll help.

Sian :yes:

Hi Sian.................thanks for the tip wink.gif , i wont know for deffo untill late Friday or even Sat morning ( ranting_1.gif )

Park road.....

do you know if they take bookings at short notice ???..................sorry to be a pain :D:D . Im busting a gut to get there & sort out our business

Edited by garv

Thanks Garv,

I have a lovely shed ranting_1.gif

Does your shed serve a full fry in the morning :yes: , have shower & iron facilities plus have cable ....................................if so count me in, do i have to make a reservation or can i just turn up.

wink.gif:D:D

Garv.

Does your shed serve a full fry in the morning ranting_1.gif , have shower & iron facilities plus have cable ....................................if so count me in, do i have to make a reservation or can i just turn up.

:D:D:D

Garv.

o god yeah, its the dogs bo***cks of sheds. It has full ensuite (the paddling pool) Satelite tv (Sky, outside the window) And a morning wake up service ( the cockerel next door)

Of course there are concessessions for OAP's :yes:wink.gif

Hi Sian.................thanks for the tip :yes: , i wont know for deffo untill late Friday or even Sat morning ( ranting_1.gif )

Park road.....

do you know if they take bookings at short notice ???..................sorry to be a pain :D:D . Im busting a gut to get there & sort out our business

I'm sure they will take you at short notice...but Ganche's shed sounds the business.... wink.gif

But don't forget that you insulted her earlier and it may be her way of payback....... :D

I'm sure they will take you at short notice...but Ganche's shed sounds the business.... ranting_1.gif

But don't forget that you insulted her earlier and it may be her way of payback....... :yes:

Insulted wink.gif ............................. not my intention at all, being cheeky.....yes :D , sorry Ganche ................now about that shed :D

:thumbsup: Oi Trifle, and I have only good things to say about you.

See ya there MATE

:threaten: lol where u been hiding anyway?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Up my own derriere mostly! :wicked:

See ya Saturday girlie. ph34r.gif

With all these free chocs you are offering to give away, does that mean i can keep the sweet tabbacy you requested :wicked: ???, cya ya nice and early Saturday night babes, and make sure to have plenty of choccy Brazils for me as they are my faves, i can get two in my mouth at once :D Delxx

With all these free chocs you are offering to give away, does that mean i can keep the sweet tabbacy you requested :wicked: ???, cya ya nice and early Saturday night babes, and make sure to have plenty of choccy Brazils for me as they are my faves, i can get two in my mouth at once :D Delxx

Oooo, did ya get me baccy......great stuff....

As for chocolate brazils, far too expensive for soulies....and oo er misses, I don't think I wanna see you wiv two in yer mouth.... :D

Lookin forward to seein you all tonight girls & boys!,( Sian,Denise,Del Trif, Searcher,Win et al...esp Sian...the CHOCOLATE laydee!!) It's been a while! & John....say "bonsoir" if you go....we can swap (mutinous?) tales of Bounty/Raspberry ruffles etc!

French x

:wicked::D Mutinous? On the bounty?

:(:D

If any of you Rugby lot are around, where is the best place to park pls.

Not long now. :boxing:

In the car park :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seriously there is quite a big car park where the venue is, there is a few spaces out side the front door if they are full just drive down to the left of the building plenty there :sweatingbullets:

Im going see you there :boxing: