Tingle Betty Boo (Jingle Jangle) Car(O)L Carlton

Guest soulboy_uk

• Replies 32
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes both sides - though still not sure whether I should let them go fully public as I got a lot for the original and the guy who bought the acetate might be p*ssed off if I let everyone have it for nothing. Could do you 3/4 of it if you like. Oh except refosoul is down so I can't post it anyway! When it left me it was Little Carl & The Detroit Hitmen - The Tingle. No idea why Sam changed it to being by a female.

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

It can't get any worse :rofl:

First time I heard this I thought it was fantastic - forget the vocal, but the drums, the bass, the sax...could tell who it was straight away despite no label credits, Steve from the Professionals agreed with me about the drummer - Uriel Jones. And I just thought, well, played loud that could really do something. $350 later I won it.

Social source share

Guest soulboy_uk

Yes both sides - though still not sure whether I should let them go fully public as I got a lot for the original and the guy who bought the acetate might be p*ssed off if I let everyone have it for nothing. Could do you 3/4 of it if you like. Oh except refosoul is down so I can't post it anyway! When it left me it was Little Carl & The Detroit Hitmen - The Tingle. No idea why Sam changed it to being by a female.

Social source share

Guest Byrney

Out loud it does sound like a girl. There are two of this, Kitch has a different "better" take.

I agree, Kitch's version to these ears seems to have more bass and better vocals.

Social source share

Yes both sides - though still not sure whether I should let them go fully public as I got a lot for the original and the guy who bought the acetate might be p*ssed off if I let everyone have it for nothing.

Was that a double sided Bell Sound acetate, one side at 1:45 and the other, a different mix, at 2:35? If so, that was 'public' before it reached the UK.

Social source share

Pete Please don't release the full thing :shhh: otherwise it'll be on carver's everywhere :ohmy: and then some nice person will boot it! :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert