Articles: Northern Soul - Exclusive Teaser First Look and Interview

Mike

looks good to me but then i liked soulboy with all its cheese and mistakes so what do i know...as has been said its only a bloody film a bit of entertainment....looks a bit more ruffer than soulboy which would be good but then as i understand it this trailer was made a couple of years back so hope the finished article wont be too polished

dean

think i may have said somewhere already the youngsters on you tube seem to be getting into the music so be good if they start getting into the scene and spreading the faith and not just keeping it :wink:

Social source share

Guest soul over easy

looks good to me but then i liked soulboy with all its cheese and mistakes so what do i know...as has been said its only a bloody film a bit of entertainment....looks a bit more ruffer than soulboy which would be good but then as i understand it this trailer was made a couple of years back so hope the finished article wont be too polished

dean

think i may have said somewhere already the youngsters on you tube seem to be getting into the music so be good if they start getting into the scene and spreading the faith and not just keeping it :wink:

some of the young dancers are proper soulies that frequent venues all over,and youve probably seen a few of them ? some also have learnt from scratch, and have embraced the music now ... there as been a steady crowd of them going to the stoke all nighter,and i think its fair to say theyve definately got the soul spirit in them.long may it continue, fingers crossed maybe a few more young blood might discover the scene???...ktf tommo.
Social source share

some of the young dancers are proper soulies that frequent venues all over,and youve probably seen a few of them ? some also have learnt from scratch, and have embraced the music now ... there as been a steady crowd of them going to the stoke all nighter,and i think its fair to say theyve definately got the soul spirit in them.long may it continue, fingers crossed maybe a few more young blood might discover the scene???...ktf tommo.

Is we cool ..or is we aint???...nice to see yer back soul bruv....miss yer.. :yes: xxx

Social source share

yeah i recognised a few from kings hall...although i'd seen them at kings hall before i saw the dance practise vids...

dean

Social source share

Guest soul over easy

Is we cool ..or is we aint???...nice to see yer back soul bruv....miss yer.. :yes: xxx

hehehehehe miss delfonic am cool,nice to hear from you xxx.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...