Sixties Lp's - Quality Originals! Garland Green, Mighty Marvellows, Okeh Stuff Etc

Windlesoul

Hi folks, yet more quality 60's soul LPs here for you, Pm me if interested, all excellent or better (vinyl & cover) unless stated otherwise. Paypal only please. Will do deals etc on multiples, try me!!

Cheers, Mark.

Garland Green - Jealous kind of fella - Uni LP £40 (subtle bit of sellotape repair to edge of cover, thats all!)

Girl I love you, Love now pay later, You played on a player, Aint that good enough, Angel baby, dont think I'm a violent guy and loads more. Incredible LP for the price.

Ruby & the Romantics - Same - Kapp £20

Includes the fantastic Much better off than I've ever been !

Spyder Turner - Stand by me - MGM £30

The classic LP, so many good tracks - Alive with a lovin feelin', I cant make it any more, Cant wait to see my baby's face, I dont want to cry and others.

Platters - Going back to Detroit - Musicor £25

This is THE Platters LP to own without a doubt - includes With this ring, Get a hold of yourself (great uptempo), Run whilst its dark, Going back to Detroit (OH YES!LP only unless you count the UK blue Pye jobbie), Love must go on, Cant get used to sharing you (LP only, again, immense track), Why do you wannna make me blue, and others!!!

Dells - Musical menu - Cadet £20

Make sure (you have someone who loves you), Hallways of my mind etc. Gatefold cover.

Metros - Sweetest one - RCA Victor LP £70

Loads of fab Pied Paper prods here, including of course Since I found my baby, and the LP only version of the O'Jays I'll never forget you, Sweetest one, Time changes things, and others. Cool cover too!

MIGHTY MARVELLOWS - SAME - ABC £30 Cover ex vinyl ex

Incs My little sister, Talkin' bout ya baby, So confused, I do, Hey, hey baby

LEON HAYWOOD ITS GOT TO BE MELLOW DECCA £20 Ex/Ex

Incs title track and others

LITTLE RICHARD - THE EXPLOSIVE LITTLE RICHARD – OKEH EX/EX £20

I don't want to discuss it, poor dog, money, function at the junction etc.

MAJOR LANCE – MONKEY TIME – OKEH VG/EX £20

Monkey time, Delilah, Hitchhike, Just one look, Keep on loving you, pride & joy etc

VIBRATIONS – SHOUT – OKEH EX/EX £20

Talkin bout love, end up crying, aint love that way, finding out the hard way, Keep on keeping on etc.

Barbara Acklin - Someone else's arms - Brunswick BL754156£20

Incs superb (LP only) version of Martha Reeves & Vandellas "You've been in love too long" (needs playing out!), also "After you" and others.

Barbara Acklin - Seven days of night - Brunswick BL754148£20

Am I the same girl, Just aint no love and others.

Barbara Acklin - Love makes a woman - Brunswick BL754137 £20

Love makes a woman, Be by my side, Please sunrise please and others.

Lavern Baker - Let me belong to you - Brunswick BL754160 £20

Incs. her version of Jackie Wilson's I'm the one to do it - this is cheaper than her 45 - and a more interesting format maybe!

MARY WELLS SAME UK STATESIDE/20th cent fox £30 cover ex vinyl ex

Buy this, every track superb, so very hard LP!! All her 20th cent. tracks on 45 and more besides: never never leave me, hes a lover, stop taking me for granted, use your head, two of a kind, my minds made up, why dont you let yourself go, everlovin' boy, aint it the truth, hes good enough for me and others.

MARY WELLS THE TWO SIDES OF MARY WELLS UK ATLANTIC £20 cover ex vinyl ex

Incs Dear lover, Love takes a long time growing etc.

....and these 60's Impressions LPs, too many good tracks to mention....as priced or do all of these for £100 including postage!!!

People Get Ready ABC PARAMOUNT ex/ex £20

The Impressions (Title) ABC PARAMOUNT ex/ex £20

We're a winner ABC ex/ex £20

Fabulous Impressions ABC ex/ex £20

Keep on pushing ABC ex/ex £20

Ridin high UK HMV ex/ex £30 very hard on UK and cool cover!

Big sixteen UK ABC ex/ex £15

Big sixteen vol 2 UK Stateside vg/vg- £10

Edited by mark w.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source