Wiganer1

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There is a few who know who it is Mark.

No disrespect to Ted, but this has always been Des Parkers cover-up, he has been playing it for over 5 years that I know of.

Suppose it was Des's own fault for letting the cat out the bag to a few folk, including Ted, who then sourced one, and renamed it as Sandi Sheldon....in fact, Des didn't have it covered when he first stared playing it.

Des even once posted a playlist up on here about 5 years ago with the correct artist, label and title of this track and only ammended it a few months ago when I reminded him it was still there for the world to see....in fact, you may well have even been DJing at the same event that the playlist was posted from :lol:

Happy hunting fella..... :wink:

Social source share

Dare say you will get some pm's mark :lol: Mace is right Des didnt bother covering it up at first but eventually did and as he is such a nice guy told me what it was as i had forgot. I have played it at quite a few venues always with a good response.

Edited by Ted Massey
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

remember Ted playing this at cotgrave last year (bank holiday monday) when he introduced it as 'you won't know this, but get up and dance. asked Ted tonite and i'm still none the wiser, but at least its fresh in my mind.

you can't have everything at once, but now i need reminding of the tune.

Social source share

• 3 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!