Pj Smith & Co - Hold On To It

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

Carmen, have you heard Barry Smith's version on Shane...better imo...and still cheap.

:yes:

Yep, your`e right Dave...! Barry Smith is definately the superior version........strong male vocal

Social source share

I have listened to both versions now and I prefer the PJ version , I guess its because it was the first version I had heard , the male version is nice though . I love the intro and the way it builds , nice tune , have to hear it Loud , its a great tempo too I would imagine a great sound to dance to that won't make you feel like you need resucitation after it .

thanks for the info

Just noticed I have now reached my 1000 posts :) yeeah pat on the back must have earned me a second toggle by now ?

Edited by Carms
Social source share

Am I going mad, I used to have both versions and gave one away as I thought they were identical? Can't even remember which one I kept, I can guess if one is rarer! I am assuming from here one is vocal and one is female?

It must have been one of my gin injecting phases as I still swear my copies were identical!

Social source share

nope - they are both vocal

:D :D

Okay slip of the keyboardyian there, thought everyone was just ignoring me as usual!!

I meant to say one was male, one female!!

Can't even find the one I kept now, off to you tube to see if its every else that is barking and I am the only sane one, not that is that unusual.... :P

Social source share

post-11139-0-66584100-1318281862_thumb.j

Jesus Mike, you have been around long enough to know rules on soundclips, some people just take the p**s, not hard to see why Mike sometimes, understandably, gets grumpy with us on here.

Thats just sheer ignorance from where I am standing, feel free to articulate why I am wrong.

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Jesus Mike, you have been around long enough to know rules on soundclips, some people just take the p**s, not hard to see why Mike sometimes, understandably, gets grumpy with us on here.

Thats just sheer ignorance from where I am standing, feel free to articulate why I am wrong.

its a video clip, no different than a youtube clip?????? I am sorry if i'm wrong but i thought it was mp3 and the such not allowed .... i can upload the same video clip to youtube and post on here???? again, sorry if i am wrong??

and there is no need to be so rude jocko, why do you have to be so rude ALL the time when you respond to me?

Edited by mikecook
Social source share

its a video clip, no different than a youtube clip?????? I am sorry if i'm wrong but i thought it was mp3 and the such not allowed .... i can upload the same video clip to youtube and post on here???? again, sorry if i am wrong??

and there is no need to be so rude jocko, why do you have to be so rude ALL the time when you respond to me?

My unreserved apologies then, It looked like a sound file from my desktop it is only now I can see the video clip. My mistake and my bad.

Just so used to seeing people completely ignore that rule I suppose I assumed the worst!

And I don't think I have responded to anything you have said in a long time, have I? My rudeness reflects my misunderstanding, I am generally equally rude to anyone taking the piss, as I say in this case I was wrong and have apologised.

Social source share

we have a no mp3 uploading rule due to copyright issues

we say mp3 for ease of use

there is no difference between uploading a mp3 than a mp4, wma,wmv, flv, etc etc

if we could allow videos from a legal viewpoint then we would

youtube video are hosted by youtube on youtube who pay both lawyers and labels which allows them to offer their service of offering sound clips

unfortunatly can not offer the same at the current moment

therefore till can ask all members not to upload sound files, this includes all the various formats and video files

if do feel such and such may be acceptable

it would work better and save hassle if took time to ask via members forum

thanks

mike

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!