A Couple Big Ones: The Summits, The Explosions, Degree Of Freedom, Zilla Mayes + Some Others

I need to move a couple things quickly. I now require that all international orders are shipped registered, I wasn't doing this previously to keep the cost of shipping low but to protect both parties I think it's for the better. So the new shipping cost is $11 registered anywhere, if there's a difference of a few dollars I will cover it. Payment through paypal please. I will cut some breaks on multiple items. Please message me for soundclips or scans if you're curious.

Degree of Freedom - Please Tell Me Why/Vegetable Soup - DCI - VG+ $500 - Mega rare sweet soul record out of Richmond, VA. Group harmony perfection!

The Explosions - Garden of Four Trees/Teach Me - NM- - $400 - Killer Eddie Bo written/produced funk track with obscure lyrics. Really high quality item.

The Summits - Sleepwalking/I'll Never Say No - DC International - NM - $250 - Two huge sides with lots of current attention. A bargain price compared to Manship's recent auction and what they're selling for on ebay.

Zilla Mayes - I Love You Still/All I Want Is You - Tou-Sea - NM - SOLD - Classic NoLA sound written and produced by Allen Toussaint. Love this record.

Dean Parrish - Tell Her/Fall On me - Boom Records - NM- $30 - Dance floor stomper

The Harvey Averne Dozen - Central Park/Lullaby From "Rosemary's Baby" - VG+ $40 - Terrific jazzy Latin Soul number with a pretty great/weird instrumental flip.

Edited by BrooklynSoul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!