Soul Bowl List From (I Think '79)

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I wonder how many Constellations he had, it was everywhere at one time. Gerri Hall for £3 too.

Kell Osborne on Loma for £4. where did this first get played?

Interesting reading these old lists :thumbsup:

Kell Osbourne was released on one of the Loma series of albums in the 70's (7 in the set I think including the great one dedicated to JJ Jackson and Linda Jones - one side each, both sides being released as albums before, the Linda Jones being particularly sought after as it contains at least 7 killer dancers.

Social source share

french fries for a tenner..bargain eh? lol

That's because the French Fries was a big record at the time. I remember a small ad that John put in the then "Black Echoes"

it listed 3 records, one was the 7 Dwarf's "Sop Girl" at £7.00 the big indemander at the time. While Silky Hargreaves " Keep Loving Me (Like You Do)" was only £3.00 (John had both Demo's and issues of this in quantity).

The poeple with taste grabbed the Silky Hargreaves while the & Dwarfs disappeared into the pop crap never to be played again bucket!!

Dave

Edited by Louise
Social source share

I wonder how many Constellations he had, it was everywhere at one time. Gerri Hall for £3 too.

Kell Osborne on Loma for £4. where did this first get played?

Interesting reading these old lists :thumbsup:

I remember Kell Osborne from Sunday nights at Tiff`s in Stoke.Pep used to play it `74/`75.Did it come from the Mecca?Used to have Colin Curtis/Soul Sam and Pep regulars.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!