1000 45S For Only $24.999

JOE TORQUAY

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

I met this guy a few years ago and he's totaly insane or even unsane no matter what you talk about he's had it or got it somewhere .He seems to talk in distant riddles he never makes any scence .He had a freddie Houston if I had known and seemed to think it was the only copie in the world so I sang it to him and he threw me out of the shop and said "it was best if I got out of Belgium" He's got bad breath as well and needs a bath.Regards Simon.

Social source share

you look at ebay, sort by highest price and hardly any at top genuine sales, all teasers to get you to visit their shop. I thought this was against ebay rules anyway?

Anyone who sees these items should hit Report -> Listing practices -> no item listings and in appropriate comments -> gratuitous comment, hit continue, then hit send.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Anyone who sees these items should hit Report -> Listing practices -> no item listings and in appropriate comments -> gratuitous comment, hit continue, then hit send.

When I went to see him it was more of an antique/curiosity shop type set up he did have a lot of record's though a very peculiar chap and that's from me !!! regards Ect.

Social source share

When I went to see him it was more of an antique/curiosity shop type set up he did have a lot of record's though a very peculiar chap and that's from me !!! regards Ect.

I don't care whether his shop is good or bad, that doesn't give him the right to spam up ebay with fake auction ads for his store

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

I don't care whether his shop is good or bad, that doesn't give him the right to spam up ebay with fake auction ads for his store

Hey man I agree with you I was trying to give folk an insite into where this guy was at .

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

sorry, my anger wasn't directed at you, just the obnoxious seller

Boba if you want to chanel your anger through me mate fire away and feel better mate I'm normally a chilled out human but that bloke made me consider hammering a nail into his head so I understand and no need to apologise mate we're all human regards Simon.

Social source share

us 3 guys, & Rocky selling (giving) us some iffy curries, usually @ 3 in the morning (with picka-chick supplied chicken) te he

If only picka-chick knew what he was supplying, and not just the chicken, pity he never bought us some too (vinyl that is). Whatever happened to them and who owns them now is anybodies guess, I guess.

TOTP

Social source share

If only picka-chick knew what he was supplying, and not just the chicken, pity he never bought us some too (vinyl that is). Whatever happened to them and who owns them now is anybodies guess, I guess.

TOTP

Think he took 'em up to tim brown, he was then going to see his sister diane in the states

Hope to see you soon :wink:

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Even the bloke flogging the vinyl?

Ap[art from him Bob

Think he took 'em up to tim brown, he was then going to see his sister diane in the states

Hope to see you soon :wink:

Yes the entire collection went to Tim for two grand I was there I was promised the Blendels acetate back as he never paid me the full amount for it and I paid Him for it again and yet again that evil bastard turned me over like the time he said he was djing at Bretby lying bastard borrowed a load of records and I never saw them again ( Honey and the Bees , Tempest album returned sleeve only no record , Willie Bobo abum "Feeling alright " and loads more) still I cursed him and he died a short time later i warn you all if i find out who had my records I'll curse you and something will happen to you.not chilled out Simon.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Apologies mate, didn't realise the mere mention would provoke such a reaction

TOTP

it was suposed to be ironicly funny not offencive if we'd been talking together at the bar you me and mr gray it would have been funny sometimes on p.c's you loose the emotion so it wasn't suposed to be agresive but ironicly humourous best regards Simon.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!