Dobie Gray - Out On The Floor

Middleman

orig is on thunderbird,local first label

No it isn't. Charger is the original. Thunderbird is a 70's U.S. Label who issued it due to its 1975 success on Black Magic in the UK.

I was in a warehouse in New York when it came out on Thunderbird and left 1,000 copies.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

• 9 months later...
On 10/10/2011 at 12:34, middleman said:

Hi
Probably should know this but......
How rare is the original (charger?) issue of "out on the floor"
and price?
Cheers
ATB
Steve

You know an awful lot of those on Charger in the UK are boots and the owners probably are not aware of that. It's rarer than you think, probably rarer even than on Thunderbird. The current price is around £40.00 for a good original copy. BTW I this is an old thread but I was doing some research. :D

Social source share

2 hours ago, Chris L said:

You know an awful lot of those on Charger in the UK are boots and the owners probably are not aware of that. It's rarer than you think, probably rarer even than on Thunderbird. The current price is around £40.00 for a good original copy. BTW I this is an old thread but I was doing some research. :D

I always thought that. 

The smaller title copies are originals, and the normal sized print copies should be thin flexible vinyl. 

Have the bootleg/counterfeits you mention got the H stamp in the run out like the originals?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!