Grand Prixs, Intrepids, Fads, Furys, Little Jeanette, Flora Wilson, Platters, Soul Twins And A Few More

Cheltsoulnights

Some nice pieces here, before going up on my site for sale and a mixed bag of tuneage

Price includes fully insured uk shipping

If not happy just return for a full refund within 7 days

Payment Card,cash,cheque or paypal (gift or add 4%)

Paypal saveltd@btconnect.com

PM's Only Please

Thanks for looking

The Grand Prixs Roar of the Crowd Tina Near Mint £505 you wont find a better copy

The Intrepids To make you love me Cotillion plays near mint a few minor marks on label £355

The Fads Just like a woman + The problem is Mercury White Demo plays near mint Label aged slightly sold for lots more on a famous website auction recently, 2 good sides as well! £105

The Furys French Columbia ep with picture sleeve 4 good tracks inc Another Fella £85 The Rareist way to own this track!

Little Jeanette Crazy Crazy Green Lights light background noise hence price, same song a Joey by Jo Jo Pettite and half the price

I love this version it runs at the right pace and is good in its own right £155

Flora Wilson Dancing on a Daydream Soulvation Army my last copy (unplayed) £21.50

The Platters Don't Hear, Speak, See no evil Musicor issue £21.50 Stomper! Love this one

Tavares Too Late Capitol £11.50 Bargain

Cheryl Berdell Giving it all to you emt unplayed copy of this modern classic dancer £11.50

The Soul Twins Quick change artist + Give the man a chance Dark Blue Karen ex- light noise on a side still a good copy (vinyl) £31.50

The Royal Five Dont Stop + Nobody Else P&L Mint Original of this perfect tune £11.50

Rita & the Tiaras Gone with the wind is my Love Destiny uk original with picture sleeve £11.50 Mint

Cheryl Williams Everybody's Happy but me Bengee 2nd issue £11.50 Fantastic tune buy it!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic