Bobby Kline - Say Something Nice - Mb

Sunnysoul

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Saw this on Ebay in August, it went for £13, pretty sure white label boot/counterfeit. Come to think of it, anyone seen the WB Cajun Hart, in the fake green wb cover, Linda Jones on flip, £15 to buy.

Social source share

:wink: Booted on ATLAS (there's one on Ebay now for 9.99). On a VINTAGE SOUL E.P. , and I'm pretty sure there's a looky-likey boot too.

Oh, and this description found on popsike. The pic is a stock copy MB:

BOBBY KLINE - (a) SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME, (b) SAME, GRADES EX, TOP QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL, SELDOM COMES UP FOR SALE, THIS LOOKS LIKE IT IS A ONE OFF DOUBLE SIDED RECORDING WITH PRINTED LABELS TAKEN OFF THE ORIGINAL, ALSO AS THE (TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS) LABEL ON THE OTHER SIDE, REALLY DOES LOOK GOOD, (SEE PHOTO). PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL, GOOD LUCK IN BIDDING spacer.gifin-top3hdiv.gif

:hatsoff2: :Kev spacer.gif

Edited by KevinKent
Social source share

if thez a white lable pressing or an MB lookeylikey..its not long been done

Ive seen it as a look-a-like boot Dave, and it was played out - the guy is a whizz on label scanning ! so whether these things are booted in abundance or not it appears easy to make your own if you ahve a decent printer lol

Social source share

Andy Mufin from derby found about 10 Bobby Kline,s about the mid 90's some labels wrong way round a couple the right way.I think mine was the first copy over here i bought it off Steve phylis in the late 70's and he got it off John poole a couple of years before i paid £18 for it

Glyn

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

yes still available on atlas re issue probably better value than the original !!!!!!!!!!!! Glyn I thought this was played way further back than late seventies isn't there a referance to Ian Levine playing it early on in the seventies ? any one confirm ?

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

1977 the year i got it off Steve he had it from 1975 and J poole had it a couple of years so about 1973.

Glyn

Cheers Glyn still a bad record though .see you soon S

Social source share

Andy Mufin from derby found about 10 Bobby Kline,s about the mid 90's some labels wrong way round a couple the right way.I think mine was the first copy over here i bought it off Steve phylis in the late 70's and he got it off John poole a couple of years before i paid £18 for it

Glyn

certainly more than 10 copies of the wrong labled type.. i think i saw at least that sold to people i know. they seemed to be everywhere if only for a short time..i still love it and i like the flip too

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

certainly more than 10 copies of the wrong labled type.. i think i saw at least that sold to people i know. they seemed to be everywhere if only for a short time..i still love it and i like the flip too

Hi Dave yes I'm sure Tim Brown had ten as well .Didn't Andy Dyson have some as well ? As regards the one with the lables the right way around didn't soul bowl have two 25 box's at the same time I'm sure they were about thirty quid.I found four in Belgium I kept one and sold three hundred quid each so it seems like a very common record realy.Regards ect.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!