Dream Merchants

Guest SteveJohnston

Guest SteveJohnston

As anyone that looks on Pats site will know this is on list at £175.00, Now imo Pat is spot on saying this would enhance any DJ spot it as allways sounded like a £1000 track to me but when did this start to climb in price? is there an "a" list DJ playing this out? or is Pat over the top on the price?

Steve J

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest smudgesmith

A great tune,been in my box for a long time.Pete Smith has had this for sale twice in the last couple of years and struggled to sell it I think,why?

Worth every penny.

PS Sean Chapman has one on his list.

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

Sold it 3 days ago for £35 or £40

Thats what I mean Pete!!! Its worth much more than that........f@@king shame..........just dont think many know it sadly!

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

A great tune,been in my box for a long time.Pete Smith has had this for sale twice in the last couple of years and struggled to sell it I think,why?

Worth every penny.

PS Sean Chapman has one on his list.

Sudge as you say "just dont think many know it sadly" im sure if this ends up on a few play list it will climb in price it's well overdue imo

I was tempted to buy from Pete and just file it away.

Social source share

Guest franky m

Did this come out on Jenges as well?

The Jenges 5002 , 45 has a different b side to the the renee 45 , the girl i need , which was also issued on jenges 5003 , its an uptempo dancer , the indelgents has the same b side as the renee 45

Social source share

The Jenges 5002 , 45 has a different b side to the the renee 45 , the girl i need , which was also issued on jenges 5003 , its an uptempo dancer , the indelgents has the same b side as the renee 45

5002 was pressed twice actually, both copies read "the girl I need" but one of the pressings plays a different cut

Social source share

As anyone that looks on Pats site will know this is on list at £175.00, Now imo Pat is spot on saying this would enhance any DJ spot it as allways sounded like a £1000 track to me but when did this start to climb in price? is there an "a" list DJ playing this out? or is Pat over the top on the price? Steve J

Steve, don't underestimate yourself mate, i'd put you on any "a" list. i first heard this when you played it, top sound.

you can slip it in your set tonite seeing as though your playing at the "a" list time!

Social source share

Guest franky m

5002 was pressed twice actually, both copies read "the girl I need" but one of the pressings plays a different cut

What side has the different cut , is there much difference between the two?

Social source share

What side has the different cut , is there much difference between the two?

The uncredited b-side is the do-wopish " Can't Pull Myself Away"

I'd put a sound clip up if I wasn't such a numpty on such matters :thumbsup:

Dave

Edited by Louise
Social source share

I've been playing it for about a year at Solid Hit, think i paid 60 or 70 for a Renee issue :( a fool & his money i know ! Great sound tho & I'm not disappointed as I couldn't find one anywhere else & wanted it NOW. :lol:

Think Flanny had a demo recently for 50....don't know if he sold it though

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!