Can Anyone Help

Tanktop

Can anyone help!!!! Ive just purchased a copy of lou johnson, the panic is on/what am i crying for on a yellow bigtop demo db105. As far as i know this was never issued or was it? The record definately looks like the real deal to me & would appreciate some feedback guys, cheers.

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The record looks & the paper feels right for being a 60s release, you can usually tell if its a reissue or boot. Ive been buying northern for over 30yrs & this one has me stumped. I know this was never released mainstream in the 60s But could it be a slipup by bigtop records????

Social source share

The record looks & the paper feels right for being a 60s release, you can usually tell if its a reissue or boot. Ive been buying northern for over 30yrs & this one has me stumped. I know this was never released mainstream in the 60s But could it be a slipup by bigtop records????

Doubt it!

Social source share

I think you will find that the only legit release of this is on Ace/Kent's stunning Lou Johnson CD Ady compiled a couple of years ago, certainly a track which Kent could put out on it's Select logo.

Mark Bicknell.

Never been played at OVO venues then ? :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!