5 X Uk Rarities Up For Grabs

Dave Moore

All 5 are original UK copies. Condition as stated. Money back guarantee as usual.

Prices in GBP and include recorded delivery shipping.

Payment by Paypal as 'gift' or bank Transfer preferred.

Always up for some trades too. I'm still looking for Roy Hamilton - Panic Is On - MGM UK DEMO

PM or hitsville2648@earthlink.net if interested

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Dave

1. Fathers Angels - Bok To Bach - MGM DEMO - Ex+ - 300 SOLD

2. Dean Parrish - Determination - Stateside DEMO - Ex (very small smol) - 200

3. Jackie Edwards - Feel So Bad - Island 3006 - Ex - (very small 401 in pencil on FSB label, H on flip in biro) - 300

4. Astors - Candy - Atlantic 4037 DEMO - EX+ 200 (how hard to find is this!)

5. Carl Douglas - Serving A Sentence Of Life - UA - Ex 200

Edited by Dave Moore
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Astors UK demos currently seem to be turning up at the rate of two a week, Dave - if other recent sales threads on here are anything to go by! :rofl::D:wicked:

Edited by TONY ROUNCE
Social source share

Did you want an answer to question 4?

Astors UK demos currently seem to be turning up at the rate of two a week, Dave - if other recent sales threads on here are anything to go by! :rofl::D:wicked:

Chaps,

I could only find 2 of these for sale since last December on here. Pete's and Joe Ds. Can't find any info on any others?

You got a link to the threads that show 2 a week are offered Tone? I'd be more than happy to re-appraise my price accordingly. :lol:

Pete - Yours I thought was too cheap. Took me a long time to find this almost minter.

Anyway...thanks for the input lads, always appreciated. Especially when it's productive. :D :D :D

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

No I was just going to say maybe hold back your copy for a couple of weeks til the list of mine disappears that's all. I don't think mine was too cheap, I bought it off the top UK labels dealer for £25 less than I sold it for. It is undoubtedly a rare record but it's unfortunate that one's already been up for sale this week. (Having said that, I could have sold mine 3 or 4 times over)

Social source share

No I was just going to say maybe hold back your copy for a couple of weeks til the list of mine disappears that's all. I don't think mine was too cheap, I bought it off the top UK labels dealer for £25 less than I sold it for. It is undoubtedly a rare record but it's unfortunate that one's already been up for sale this week. (Having said that, I could have sold mine 3 or 4 times over)

Ah, I see. No dramas, we'll see what happens. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I shouldn;t really have a viewpoint on this at all, given that paid around 15p for my yellow demo from a junkshop in Leytonstone about 38 years ago - or was it 380 years ago, it certainly feels like it some days...

Good luck with your sale, old son - I have to say that I'd've had Pete's arm off for his one, at the very cheap price he was asking, if I hadn't already got it.

I wouldn't think yours is outrageously priced either, especially when you consider what's in the grooves on both sides... :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!