Usernames How Did You Pick Yours?

Guest miff

Allways facinated me the usernames used on site and wondered why folk chose them and sometimes wish I used a bit more imagination on mine, some are obvious, its folks names. Mines my nickname and have allways been called it most folk that know me dont know my reel name hence why I chose it

So whats you Story

Social source share

Chose because i'm bald and and it shines.

I Gueesed that :)

mine cos my nose is red !!!!!

Shouldnt you be rudolph then :)

Edited by miff
Social source share

Mine must be the most boring of the lot. It's what I was issued with when the company I worked for set up the intranet. :sleep3: I now work somewhere else and my new one is just as boring. Passwords, now that's different. Always use soul related passwords, using 'agent00soul' currently up until it's time to change. Ade

Social source share

Mine is because i have followed the fortunes of the mighty WALSALL FC for the last fourty five years god i need help :D

yep. you do! - i just LIVED in Walsall for a few years, and that was enough to leave me needing therapy!

Social source share

I spent days agonising over such an important decision,finding myself walking the streets at the dead of night..........then in a flash of pure inspiration it came to me............I'm from Hull & I like soul music..........HULLSOUL was born........sheer genius!!!!! :D :D :D

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:rofl: Must admit I would prefer to see the real name underneath the SS name . I like to know the real person I am talking to . Mine is easy Carms is short for Carmen .. I have other names not all of them nice I would guess :rofl: .... so far I have gained lollo and big gob from someone that found one of my posts a little annoying :lol:
Social source share

When i first joined Soul-source my user name was Soulqueen1 as it is my e-mail addy ...........and i thought i would join under that sudo as not to let others know I also had 2 brothers on here who know quite a lot about records and stuff and really didn`t want to embarress them :lol::lol: but once i had got into the swing i came out the closet :wicked: now i bet they wished i hadn`t :lol: cause i can talk a lot of B**ocks some times :thumbsup:

Julie :D

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Lol LOL how could I forget that one Martyn ... You know I was at a do and a guy came up to me who I didn't know and said ... I could see the steam coming out of your ears that day when that guy called you love on SS ... could have been worse he could have called me dear ! :wicked:

Best ones are wehn blokes say ... I thought you were a bloke :g:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

When i first joined Soul-source my user name was Soulqueen1 as it is my e-mail addy ...........and i thought i would join under that sudo as not to let others know I also had 2 brothers on here who know quite a lot about records and stuff and really didn`t want to embarress them :lol::lol: but once i had got into the swing i came out the closet :wicked: now i bet they wished i hadn`t :lol: cause i can talk a lot of B**ocks some times :thumbsup:

Julie :D

I wanted to be Soulqueen!! My dad gave me my user name - (Mick H.)

Edited by KevH
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Best ones are wehn blokes say ... I thought you were a bloke :g:

Carms

More proof that people on the scene are getting older as there eyesight must be going to make a comment like that........I could call you a few things but a "bloke" certainly isn't one of them :D

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!