A Welcome To New Moderators

Mike

Just like to pass on word and a welcome to the latest forum moderators on Soul Source

Three new ones have agreed when hassled to stand up and look after the "show us your box" forum, as said before the idea of fourm mods is for regular enthusastic members of the forum to get involved and help forums that they enjoy develop and continue to be worthwhile and enjoyable. The "Show us your box" forum can be classed as one of the main ones on site and a fairly unique one and as such deserves 3 up for it vinyl types looking after it

Thanks to Dan, Richard B and Rachel for stepping up when pushed , and as always ask all members to do their best to make the job easy as possible.

ta

mike

Edited by mike-
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Brian J

Just like to pass on word and a welcome to the latest forum moderators on Soul Source

The "Show us your box" forum can be classed as one of the main ones on site

Thanks to Dan, Richard B and Rachel

mike

Rachel!!!!...........we're all doomed! ranting_1.gif

Social source share

I'll be doing everything in my power to make the new moderators job as uncomfortable as is humanly possible, why the hell should they get an easy ride Mike. No doubt Dan will surface from his bed at some ungodly hour, drinking cheap and foul whiskey chasers, Bergman will now think he is Jack Kerouac (that can't be good for Sharon !)...and Rachel, good God Mike, the girl is meant to be in University..where the devil is your responsibilty on this....... (Shaking head in absolute disbelief)

Just oiling my Austrailian Dog Whip....... :thumbsup:

Ps it's raining..And im working outside in around 30 minutes......"an easy ride"...don't get me started.

Social source share

thanks for those kind words, brett/others

obviously brett knows me a bit but due to my olympic flame-like insistence on never going out, most people don't.

i always think it's nice to put a face to a name so thought i'd post a pic of myself, just so that if anyone does come across me at a venue they feel able to come up and say hi

cheers

dan

post-118-1131443916_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan
Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

I'll be doing everything in my power to make the new moderators job as uncomfortable as is humanly possible, why the hell should they get an easy ride Mike. No doubt Dan will surface from his bed at some ungodly hour, drinking cheap and foul whiskey chasers, Bergman will now think he is Jack Kerouac (that can't be good for Sharon !)...and Rachel, good God Mike, the girl is meant to be in University..where the devil is your responsibilty on this....... (Shaking head in absolute disbelief)

Just oiling my Austrailian Dog Whip....... :thumbsup:

Ps it's raining..And im working outside in around 30 minutes......"an easy ride"...don't get me started.

"Bergman will now think he is Jack Kerouac"

whats the French head of state got to do with it Brett :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!